Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 wr 2 rb and flex is too easy. No tough decisions Will have to be made regarding who to start and sit. You can just play everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue4417 View Post
      3 wr 2 rb and flex is too easy. No tough decisions Will have to be made regarding who to start and sit. You can just play everyone.
      yup. that's a league I'd let uneducated women play in....because it's all no-brainers. it's literally idiot proof. so terrible.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Matt is going to sign on tonight around 7:00.... myself the new rule is fine I'd play either way...but lets just get to it if it doesn't work out its not like it can't be fixed down the road ...
        Last edited by byron; 08-06-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

3 wr 2 rb and flex is too easy. No tough decisions Will have to be made regarding who to start and sit. You can just play everyone.
          my thinking is it makes the draft more difficult.... I see what you are saying...when I made my vote I don't think I throught about that...

Comment

• you guys are funny, I think 3WR 2RB + Flex is going to be WAY harder than you guys anticipate.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
              you guys are funny, I think 3WR 2RB + Flex is going to be WAY harder than you guys anticipate.
              I think you jsut suck at fantasy football
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                I'm the monkey in the wrench baby.

Forget the "switching vote" I thought about it and like the flex plus 2 better. So blame anyone who voted the same way.
                but you voted wr3 flex..

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  I think you jsut suck at fantasy football
                  Lol if you look at this leagues records you'd think so!

But I've been playing since I was a little kid...I know I don't.

Comment

Lol if you look at this leagues records you'd think so!

But I've been playing since I was a little kid...I know I don't.
                    yea, and I bet you think youre special too, cuz your mommy told you so! =P
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      yup. that's a league I'd let uneducated women play in....because it's all no-brainers. it's literally idiot proof. so terrible.
                      Which is why it HAS to be changed to one or the other. We are Not rookies here

Comment

you guys are funny, I think 3WR 2RB + Flex is going to be WAY harder than you guys anticipate.
                        You could play your whole team and lose.

Comment

No you can't, to me it seems like everyone's scared of something new, In my opinion it's "definitely" going to be harder, the more players you "HAVE" to start the deeper you need to search for players....

In my opinion there is no difference between increasing the members of the league or increasing the players each team needs to start....both in the end do the same thing, make the league harder...because you need to search deeper on depth charts for players.

everyone would agree adding more teams makes a league more difficult to win in, yet everyone's arguing that adding more players makes it easier...but that doesn't make sense since essentially more teams vs more players does the same thing.

Comment

I get what your saying the weekly game play has been made easier given the fact we increased the starting roster by 1 and the flex option give you three chances to hit or miss each week .....but one team loses every week so I'm not sure what your saying...I liked it the way it was last year and voted as such....my second vote was influenced by the debate and I'll be honest I didn't think it all out and probably shouldn't have voted.....I had lost my vote "the one I cared about" another reason why I shouldn't have voted on the second...

Comment

No you can't, to me it seems like everyone's scared of something new, In my opinion it's "definitely" going to be harder, the more players you "HAVE" to start the deeper you need to search for players....In my opinion there is no difference between increasing the members of the league or increasing the players each team needs to start....both in the end do the same thing, make the league harder...because you need to search deeper on depth charts for players.everyone would agree adding more teams makes a league more difficult to win in, yet everyone's arguing that adding more players makes it easier...but that doesn't make sense since essentially more teams vs more players does the same thing.
                              It's not something new for me

Comment

• I don't like having a bunch of scrubs on my roster. Their point output is so low it's not even worth having them on your team. Since this is only a one year thing, then I feel as though ST points need to have some importance so that there are more players that aren't completely useless that can fill out rosters.The only league I use this format is a dynasty league where it truly will show who the better player is. Whoever puts in the most effort in that league can have good players at all those positions and truly dominate.

Comment

Working...
                                X