Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by byron View Post
    haha... look up how many games he played in the nfl wasn't many...to be fair he took hits....he was to flamboyant for my taste I didn't him
    Yea Eli will pass him in starts this year, in MUCH less time....im sure he did get hit alot. Though football-reference.com says that in the years they tracked sacks, he took SIGNIFICANTLY less sacks than Eli already has....109 vs. 194(first 4 years they werent tracked, so lets be generous and say 150 for namath)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I'm sure he was better landing Farrah Fawcett than he was at throwing a football.....

      Not that there's anything wrong with that at all...haha
      she was hot !




      sorry for the edit
      Last edited by byron; 08-08-2012, 06:23 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Johnny Unitas
        Sonny Jurgensen
        Staubach
        Tarkenton
        even Len Dawson

        all better QBs than Namath who played in the same era.......and yet we're talking about Joe ****ing Namath, simply because his popularity, and superbowl 2
        Unitas was at the end of his career when Namath was in his prime. Jurgensen was a fine player but not close to Namath. Staubach was really much later than Namath and Staubach is one of the top 7 or so QB's of all time. And Namath was better than Len Dawson (who was a fine QB).
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Johnny Unitas
          Sonny Jurgensen
          Staubach
          Tarkenton
          even Len Dawson

          all better QBs than Namath who played in the same era.......and yet we're talking about Joe ****ing Namath, simply because his popularity, and superbowl 2
          How do you know, you weren't alive to see it. lol

          Love ya MH

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Unitas was at the end of his career when Namath was in his prime. Jurgensen was a fine player but not close to Namath. Staubach was really much later than Namath and Staubach is one of the top 7 or so QB's of all time. And Namath was better than Len Dawson (who was a fine QB).
            You realize that Staubach and Namath's careers overlapped by only a few years, right? It's like the difference between Brady and Eli....and they are the same era of football...

            And I dont see how you can say that about Jurgensen...he had a longer career than Namath, and led the league in multiple passing categories for numerous years....but whatever....I wasn't there, right?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bigblue4417 View Post
              How do you know, you weren't alive to see it. lol

              Love ya MH
              I didnt have to be alive to know that Wilt Chamberlain was one of the most dominant centers of all time.....or to know that Lou Gherig was one of the best hitters ever.....or that Ty Cobb was racist... =P
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                You realize that Staubach and Namath's careers overlapped by only a few years, right? It's like the difference between Brady and Eli....and they are the same era of football...

                And I dont see how you can say that about Jurgensen...he had a longer career than Namath, and led the league in multiple passing categories for numerous years....but whatever....I wasn't there, right?
                We used to own Sonny Jurgensen. He was always one of those guys like Norm Snead who was constantly a good QB on bad team. He just didn't know how to win.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • My favorite band in the world is playing 15 miles from here and I can't go tonight.



                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHRFZFmEq9o
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    My favorite band in the world is playing 15 miles from here and I can't go tonight.



                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHRFZFmEq9o
                    what is it? i cant see at work
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • My new favorite band is "Chester Copperpot and the Booty Traps", lol

                      ok, not really, but i have friends from these 2 bands who do strictly 90s covers at bars, and they are awesome, and hilarious
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Surrender
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matchbook_Romance

                      Matchbook Romance had tracks on Madden and Guitar hero awhile back.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        what is it? i cant see at work
                        Its the Cowboy Junkies. I'm sure you wouldn't like them.

                        I suppose my favorite band is Old Guns, but thats a different matter. BTW, the farewell performance of Old Guns is tomorrow night.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Its the Cowboy Junkies. I'm sure you wouldn't like them.

                          I suppose my favorite band is Old Guns, but thats a different matter. BTW, the farewell performance of Old Guns is tomorrow night.
                          well that was shortlived.......
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Cowboy junkies??

                            Comment


                            • how do you pst pictures in this **** hole? just put the image code up?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                how do you pst pictures in this **** hole? just put the image code up?
                                I did it the same way i used to with BBcode [ i m g ] url . com [ / i m g ]
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X