• -Just find the image

-Right click on the image

-Select copy image loaction

-Type [img]

-Right click and paste the image location after [img]

-Type [/img]

When you post a pic it should look like this on the reply

[img] http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...a&sa=N&rls=org [/img]
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post

I simply right clicked this image chose copy and then pasted it here
      LMAO!!!!!

Thats AMAZING!!!!
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• look at the bottom of this page under posting permissions
        mine looks like this
        Posting Permissions

• You may post new threads
        • You may post replies
        • You may post attachments
        • You may edit your posts
        Forum Rules

Jp should I have html code set to on ? I'm not seeing where I can change that
        edit: I just read up on bb versus html code and message boards what I gather is users having html capabilities could cause a big mess here worse than it all ready is....bb code it is !!
        Last edited by byron; 08-09-2012, 05:39 PM. Reason: because

Comment

• I have to wonder if they are timing us out some how for inactivity

Comment

I have to wonder if they are timing us out some how for inactivity

I LOVE YOU MOREHEAD!!!!!!
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I LOVE YOU MOREHEAD!!!!!!
              you figured it out ! copy paste ?

Comment

• Comment

• thanks bryyyyyyyyy

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    thanks bryyyyyyyyy
                    your welcome DezzzR just passing it on early on when the board first came on line there was a thread on some of this stuff....I just happened to read it and changed mine over....
                    Last edited by byron; 08-09-2012, 07:52 PM. Reason: because

Comment

you figured it out ! copy paste ?
                      Thanks a lot Byron. it was just the settings. I can cut and paste like before. You're pretty smart for a mid-Mainer.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Thanks a lot Byron. it was just the settings. I can cut and paste like before. You're pretty smart for a mid-Mainer.
                        haha your welcome MH... this part of the state stays fairly warm, if your careful you can keep your brain from freezing I have be quite luckly!... I read it around here some where glad it worked for you .....It should smooth some things out for you.....but this board has some major bugs that I hope they 're working on....

Comment

haha your welcome MH... this part of the state stays fairly warm, if your careful you can keep your brain from freezing I have be quite luckly!... I read it around here some where glad it worked for you .....It should smooth some things out for you.....but this board has some major bugs that I hope they 're working on....
                          Thank YOU Byron..........I'm back in business with the copy and pasting pics

MH.....I guess you were right about "Hating Change" if you know what I mean lol

Comment

• your welcome Sec...... glad I could help

Comment

your welcome Sec...... glad I could help
                              You're the MAN Byron.....I did not have time til tonight [trying to make the most out of this summer] to follow your instructions. They worked great
                              Hoping we can get together @ Thee Game this year. My daughter is getting married in Sept. So I hope thats not the month you guys are going.
                              If you can make it down from Maine I WILL make every effort to be there........plus I have not seen the "Swag" gang since my days in section 105 of old Giants stadium
                              Also do want to miss that "Utah Man" 4417 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SEC105 View Post
                                You're the MAN Byron.....I did not have time til tonight [trying to make the most out of this summer] to follow your instructions. They worked great
                                Hoping we can get together @ Thee Game this year. My daughter is getting married in Sept. So I hope thats not the month you guys are going.
                                If you can make it down from Maine I WILL make every effort to be there........plus I have not seen the "Swag" gang since my days in section 105 of old Giants stadium
                                Also do want to miss that "Utah Man" 4417 lol
                                thee game is the cleveland in oct....I planning on being there Sec it would be great to meet you!

Comment

Working...
                                X