This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
    tuesday would be impossible for me too...bowling, Wednesday should be ok I think.

what does Score is standard: 8 mean though?
    some of us voted for 3wr /no flex......as for the draft,.I'm ok with any evening............

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      some of us voted for 3wr /no flex......as for the draft,.I'm ok with any evening............
      so where are the 3wr/no Flex results? I'm confused...also what is "standard?" usually for 90% of leagues the standard scoring is actually 2WR/Flex so...if we already have the standard option there why do we have two options for the same thing, unless MMB is calling 3WR standard...which is silly, why not just call it 3WR/No Flex?

Comment

so where are the 3wr/no Flex results? I'm confused...also what is "standard?" usually for 90% of leagues the standard scoring is actually 2WR/Flex so...if we already have the standard option there why do we have two options for the same thing, unless MMB is calling 3WR standard...which is silly, why not just call it 3WR/No Flex?
        well I'm asuming 3wr/no flex is what he is talking about as standard.... you will have to go back a few pages I voted ,kase voted,you and MH all voted I night he called for the re--vote....

only mmb knows for sure...I seem to remember you and Matt debating the meaning of standard/flex in the past and if I remember right standard means no flex
        Last edited by byron; 08-13-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          You know who CANT block? Andre Brown, holy ****....lol

I'm totally cool with JJ getting alot of reps come the regular season.
          When was Brown in, I only saw up until the middle of 3rd quarter. You know who looked pretty good? Mark Herz. especially in coverage. Davey Wilson looks pretty quick.

Still holes in our secondary.

Comment

• In Reese We Trust

Jayron Hosley is taking first team nickel CB snaps today

lol awesome

Comment

• In Reese We Trust

Giants staff want Mark Herzlich to take the reigns from Chase Blackburn as starting MLB, but he needs to step up over the next two games and prove his worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Pizz...you are the Lee Harvey Oswald of threads.
                that may be the quote of the year
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

standard is known as 2 rB, 3 WR. We've had this debate before but its a definition not an opinion

i have been busy, i did an update the othe rday half the legaue still had to vote

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    In Reese We Trust

Giants staff want Mark Herzlich to take the reigns from Chase Blackburn as starting MLB, but he needs to step up over the next two games and prove his worth.

i remember getting into a debate a couple mionths ago abotu how Herzlich wasn't a lock to make the team with somebody in TAGF

dude looked really good. I want to see it longer and vs starters like the coaches do

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Pizz...you are the Lee Harvey Oswald of threads.
                      You havent said anything of relevance since these boards were migrated because youre computer illiterate and cant fix simple problems.

Don't act like im the thread killer when this place has been dead for about a year now. This place already sucks enough during the fantasy football bull**** lol.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

You havent said anything of relevance since these boards were migrated because youre computer illiterate and cant fix simple problems.

Don't act like im the thread killer when this place has been dead for about a year now. This place already sucks enough during the fantasy football bull**** lol.
                        was still a funny line lolollo

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                          1st Choice: 2WR Flex2nd Choice: 3WR No Flex3rd Choice: 3WR FlexWednesday is the only night I can't do. Unless its like 10 Or later
                          for your eyes only Matt....

not sure about the others Lando,Pats ,LT ,and G

Comment

• Wr formally known as Chad Ocho Cinco was cut from the dolphins.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Wr formally known as Chad Ocho Cinco was cut from the dolphins.
                              I'm shocked --__--
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I'm shocked --__--
                                I am. have you seen his wife? how can you hit that? other than sexually

Comment

Working...
                                X