This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    2006 my work colleagues and I met at a bar. Decided that standard format, standard yahoo scoring was how we'd do our league set up. 6 years later, we haven't revisted it w/ no complaints. and that league is more competitive than this. So much so that a 2nd league had to be formed for those who wanted TWO shots at killing each other. lol
    I would perfer the leauge be set up and left alone also...but whatever.... how the rules are aren't that big of deal for me....What bothers me most is how these votes get out of hand...we simply need to come up with a better way ...there are just to many people not making it to this thread when a vote is being taken...Jmho

Comment

yea, im sure that doesnt help at all....
      whatever though, if you guys like the chaos, im fine with it all. doesnt mean i wont make fun of all of you for it lol
      I hate the chaos .....absolutely love playing tho.....
      Last edited by byron; 08-14-2012, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        What bothers me most is how these votes get out of hand...we simply need to come up with a better way ...there are just to many people not making it to this thread when a vote is being taken...Jmho
        next year someone should explore the options of a voting website for polls and such.

i know they exist, i just dont know anything about it.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

next year someone should explore the options of a voting website for polls and such.

yeah that might be the way ...set aside time to debate all votes for the leauge year.... prehaps do that here...contact everyone that votes are being taken set a time limit and let the chips fall....no revotes....Why can't that be done right on our ff website...a week on debate here....notify everyone....a week to cast your vote ....

edit: first step would be a serious discussion about the voting process and how we could improve it....
          if the will is they to improve ....great..... if not ...carry on
          Last edited by byron; 08-14-2012, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP0VBB7BO64

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              edit: first step would be a serious discussion about the voting process and how we could improve it....
              if the will is they to improve ....great..... if not ...carry on
              hmm so youre saying vote on the voting process? lololololol =]
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hmm so youre saying vote on the voting process? lololololol =]
                hahaha... I guess thats what it boils down to theres no hope for us

Comment

2006 my work colleagues and I met at a bar. Decided that standard format, standard yahoo scoring was how we'd do our league set up. 6 years later, we haven't revisted it w/ no complaints. and that league is more competitive than this. So much so that a 2nd league had to be formed for those who wanted TWO shots at killing each other. lol
                  That is highly unusual, I'm pretty sure I would hate that league, rules need to change with changes in football...they just have too, otherwise the leagues scoring for example just becomes ridiculous...no one could have imagined there would be 3-4 QB's throwing for 45+ TDs even 10 years ago....

keeping a rigid rule set for a FF league is a recipe for failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    I am. have you seen his wife? how can you hit that? other than sexually
                    have u ever heard her talk?

I totally get it... don't condone it, but totally get it
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                      I mean you don't find it curious that he "explains" both Flex options exactly as they are and then for the option he wants he just goes ahead and calls it "Standard"
                      lol your a moron

it is referred to as standard, fantasy football calculator backs me as does anybody whose ever referred to their league standings the reference standard or flex. Your experience with leagues may have the flex as the typical setting, so by the definition of standard u find it to be, but the name of the 2 WR 3 WR league is standard, and when u do 2 WR and flex is called a flex league.

If you have XM listen to the fantasy football channel. Thats how its universally used on there as well.

Comment

curious? no....
                        I mean it could just be that he and I have the same understanding of standard.

First all, i have no idea why in literally the 4th year of this league, and there has to be any voting about anything. Where's the consistency? Things have to be changed every year, and nobody sees a problem with that?
                        every year people want different things - so yea seeing as how the voting has changed the league format multiple times

Comment

yahoo message boards actually has polls on it now

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                            yahoo message boards actually has polls on it now
                            nice. havent seen it used yet, but thats awesome
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                              If you have XM listen to the fantasy football channel. Thats how its universally used on there as well.
                              I do not have XM Radio anymore, I'm assuming most don't...so stop being deliberately confusing to try and get what you want.

Comment

• hey guys question I'm thinking about taking a train into NJ for thee game...there are a couple of stations I did some research the airport in Newark seems like the best bet fairly close to the stadium...and I believe I can rent a car there ...wondering what you think is the another option/station ?
                                Last edited by byron; 08-15-2012, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X