• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

good morning friends! []

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]good morning friends! [][/quote]

and u has a PM

Comment

already saw it and got back to you! [] im excited!!

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]already saw it and got back to you! [] im excited!![/quote]

haha

don't get too excited now.... not official yet. hope I can

I told you guys I loved you all...

Comment

yea man its all good on this end.</P>

</P>

i swear if your trying to tickle my balls..........................</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

yea man its all good on this end.</p>

</p>

i swear if your trying to tickle my balls..........................</p>[/quote]

What?

I'm not.... bro... I'm not... I need to see what's going on first that weekend and see if I can go

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

[/quote]

What?

I'm not.... bro... I'm not... I need to see what's going on first that weekend and see if I can go
                [/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Grow some balls and YOU decide what happens that weekend!!!</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</p>

i swear if your trying to tickle my balls..........................</p>

[/quote]

What?

[/quote]</p>

<font color="#0000ff">Grow some balls and YOU decide what happens that weekend!!!</font></p>[/quote]

Well, we have a family occasion that weekend

That day of the game actually.

If we're doing something special that day, I have to go.

Comment

<FONT face=Calibri><FONT face=Arial>
                    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><FONT face=Calibri><FONT face=Arial>How many heads are expected to be there?</FONT> <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"><FONT face=Arial>I've also seen people talking about this on BBI. </FONT></SPAN></FONT></P></FONT></FONT>

Comment

[quote user="pigment blue"]<FONT face=Calibri><FONT face=Arial>
                      <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><FONT face=Calibri><FONT face=Arial>How many heads are expected to be there?</FONT> <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">*<FONT face=Arial>I've also seen people talking about this on BBI. </FONT></SPAN></FONT></P></FONT></FONT>[/quote]

lol really?
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

[/quote]

What?

[/quote]</P>

ooook Lt. sounds good. dont disappoint</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

[/quote]

What?

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Grow some balls and YOU decide what happens that weekend!!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Well then your friends should already know the outcome of this. OK family first!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</p>

[/quote]

What?

[/quote]</p>

<font color="#0000ff">Grow some balls and YOU decide what happens that weekend!!!</font></p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Well then your friends should already know the outcome of this. OK family first!</p>[/quote]

Well, maybe we can work around that...

That's what I'm hoping for

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="pigment blue"]<FONT face=Calibri><FONT face=Arial>
                              <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><FONT face=Calibri><FONT face=Arial>How many heads are expected to be there?</FONT> <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">*<FONT face=Arial>I've also seen people talking about this on BBI. </FONT></SPAN></FONT></P></FONT></FONT>[/quote]

lol really?[/quote]

link?
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</p>

[/quote]

What?

[/quote]</p>

ooook Lt. sounds good. dont disappoint</p>[/quote]

I'll try not to.

Comment

Working...
                                X