This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

ok, everyone that cant wait to buy tickets and sit near me and LT, my section is 128lower level right by the goal line.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]ok, everyone that cant wait to buy tickets and sit near me and LT, my section is 128lower level right by the goal line.[/quote]

[]

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man..... I really really hope I can go now..... really really do.

By the goal line? NICE

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="pigment blue"]<FONT face=Calibri><FONT face=Arial>
        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><FONT face=Calibri><FONT face=Arial>How many heads are expected to be there?</FONT> <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"><FONT face=Arial>I've also seen people talking about this on BBI. </FONT></SPAN></FONT></P>

</FONT></FONT>[/quote] lol really?[/quote] link?[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...;thread=332467</P>

Comment

Did u get my other PM, IBB85? []

Comment

i did but give me a few and ill respond

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]i did but give me a few and ill respond[/quote]

Kay.

Comment

[quote user="pigment blue"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="pigment blue"]<FONT face=Calibri><FONT face=Arial>
                <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><FONT face=Calibri><FONT face=Arial>How many heads are expected to be there?</FONT> <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">*<FONT face=Arial>I've also seen people talking about this on BBI. </FONT></SPAN></FONT></P>

</FONT></FONT>[/quote] lol really?[/quote] link?[/quote]</P>

*</P>

*</P>

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=332467</P>[/quote]

haha cool... i think there will be anywhere from 25-75 people there. Cuz it seems every person is bringing at least 1 person
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I wonder if that bar will lose money or make money?

I am going to say lose. All those people there and only $30 open bar. IBB85 will drink $100 herself.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I wonder if that bar will lose money or make money?

I am going to say lose. All those people there and only $30 open bar. IBB85 will drink $100 herself.
                    [/quote]

LOL

Comment

[/quote]

na think about it...

each person would have to take down a whole bottle of liqour themselves for them to break even

and they'd still prolly make a couple of bucks since they get in bulk.

Not to mention some people are going to still prolly get their top shelf **** which is not included and order food.

I doubt theri 4-8 pm crowd is big on a saturday.

Great move for them, great deal for us

Comment

[/quote]</P>

this is very true and i am rather excited about it.[:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I wonder if that bar will lose money or make money?

[/quote] na think about it... each person would have to take down a whole bottle of liqour themselves for them to break even and they'd still prolly make a couple of bucks since they get in bulk. Not to mention some people are going to still prolly get their top shelf **** which is not included and order food. I doubt theri 4-8 pm crowd is big on a saturday. Great move for them, great deal for us[/quote]</P>

is it a big place matt?</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I wonder if that bar will lose money or make money?
                            [/quote] na think about it... each person would have to take down a whole bottle of liqour themselves for them to break even and they'd still prolly make a couple of bucks since they get in bulk. Not to mention some people are going to still prolly get their top shelf **** which is not included and order food. I doubt theri 4-8 pm crowd is big on a saturday. Great move for them, great deal for us[/quote]</P>

is it a big place matt?</P>[/quote]

its pretty big, two bars and an eating area

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

is it a big place matt?</P>

[/quote] its pretty big, two bars and an eating area[/quote]</P>

ohh nice</P>

Comment

I will be in the Tropicana Sports Book in Las Vegas, NV watching the pick. I will think of all of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X