Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    well thats kind of true but not in the sense your referring
    The one thing I don't get about all this voting butthurt is the fact that we have 11 voters right? if 6 people vote one way why does someone else care if they missed the vote? it's not like they could have changed the outcome if they were to have voted anyhow.

    for example I want Flex right? if 7 people voted standard while I wasn't around like over the weekend or something, I come on and see the league switched to standard im not gonna get all butthurt that I missed it because....obviously if enough people voted to finalize the vote then my vote didn't matter anyhow.

    Comment


    • If I'm ever up there when you guys have a show I'm coming, do you have a list of your gigs?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
        If I'm ever up there when you guys have a show I'm coming, do you have a list of your gigs?
        We had our final show last Friday. Our lead singer moved back to Philly.
        He chose his wife over his bandmates.

        Friggin Bros's before Ho's buthead!!!!!!

        I'm working on starting a new band though.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          We had our final show last Friday. Our lead singer moved back to Philly.
          He chose his wife over his bandmates.

          Friggin Bros's before Ho's buthead!!!!!!

          I'm working on starting a new band though.
          lol....damn him
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            lol....damn him
            What do you expect for an Eagles fan.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Well Matt, I guess we know why Melky was doing so well now

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Well Matt, I guess we know why Melky was doing so well now
                Matt was the first person I thought of when I heard that.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Well Matt, I guess we know why Melky was doing so well now
                  Matt didnt respond when I posted this about this yesterday.....he quoted and replied to like everything EXCEPT that.... >.<
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Matt was the first person I thought of when I heard that.
                    Me too. haha

                    Comment


                    • Its actually makes me a bit nervous about Cano though. Theyre really good friends.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Its actually makes me a bit nervous about Cano though. Theyre really good friends.
                        I thought that also....cano might be the next on the "random test" list for that reason probably.

                        However, Cano has been consistently good for like 4+ years now....its not like he sucked and is now magically competing for a batting title like Melky...so i dont think anything is going on.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • OR.....maybe Melky was jealous of Cano, so he had to take testosterone to even be half the man he is. lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                            or if it bothers people so much, they know who hasn't voted, why don't they get on fbook and force the people too

                            i've just been real busy between working two jobs, possibly moving, renting my current apartment, and doing wedding ****.
                            yea I know Matt Lando knows I'll tell mr green the other two I have no idea how to get in touch with them ....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                              The one thing I don't get about all this voting butthurt is the fact that we have 11 voters right? if 6 people vote one way why does someone else care if they missed the vote? it's not like they could have changed the outcome if they were to have voted anyhow.

                              for example I want Flex right? if 7 people voted standard while I wasn't around like over the weekend or something, I come on and see the league switched to standard im not gonna get all butthurt that I missed it because....obviously if enough people voted to finalize the vote then my vote didn't matter anyhow.
                              I see no problem with what your saying but at least notify everyone there is a vote ...no? this vote going on is a multiple choice looks like everyones vote is needed....and then there is the draft date and trying to get it so everyone can make it ....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                                and thats not directed to you byron
                                I'll help Matt

                                post up the latest count and who needs to vote if you can ...and the draft date proposal I'll hit up G ,Lando and leave Pats a message on the ff site I can send Lt a pm I got to go back to work but I will do this stuff tonight if you want ...
                                Last edited by byron; 08-16-2012, 12:04 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X