Have you found a new toy to replace me,
    Can you face me -
    But now you can kiss my *** goodbye
    Queen ....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      Queen ....
      You are very wise and worldly Big B!!!
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• More better players means higher level of competition and thusly less statistical output by everyone playing during that time.It's not just about the great players its about all players that would have been on a team instead of a white guy. The bottom of every team's roster would have been better.This should be common sense.

Comment

• Are we actually going to have a draft and a league? Someone let me know.

Comment

• really you usually want to draft right after the last pre-season game to account for preseason injuries.

Comment

• Yes

+1. I agree

Comment

• We looked pretty strong the other night. O line started out ok in the first with a few nice runs but then hit a wall. Cruz looked good. Randle and JJ both had nice plays. Eli threw a stinker, didnt see the safety but still looked ok.
                Im liking Hosley, looks great in nickle. pick 6 in MAN:wink:. Tuck Osi Jpp, all did great, Saw Kiwi literally toss a lineman out his way on a blitz and got some pressure, also a had a few tackles. Secondary was pretty solid, but lets not get to excited, jets offense hasnt scored a td yet this preseason.

Comment

• oh by the way guys, I have NFL Network so the Cablevision thing is working (in NJ at least)

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    We looked pretty strong the other night. O line started out ok in the first with a few nice runs but then hit a wall. Cruz looked good. Randle and JJ both had nice plays. Eli threw a stinker, didnt see the safety but still looked ok.
                    Im liking Hosley, looks great in nickle. pick 6 in MAN:wink:. Tuck Osi Jpp, all did great, Saw Kiwi literally toss a lineman out his way on a blitz and got some pressure, also a had a few tackles. Secondary was pretty solid, but lets not get to excited, jets offense hasnt scored a td yet this preseason.
                    offense was lousy. Cruz played well and that was about it. Jets are a sub .500 team this year with a horrible offense.
                    WE better pick it up when they start counting.
                    And what was that Eli rookie play? Jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      offense was lousy. Cruz played well and that was about it. Jets are a sub .500 team this year with a horrible offense.
                      WE better pick it up when they start counting.
                      And what was that Eli rookie play? Jeez.
                      Jets are lousy, but their defense isnt
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Can everybody make Aug 30th? lets say 9 o clock just to be safe

2 WR flex - way to vote in the most boring league settings ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                          More better players means higher level of competition and thusly less statistical output by everyone playing during that time.It's not just about the great players its about all players that would have been on a team instead of a white guy. The bottom of every team's roster would have been better.This should be common sense.
                          what is that in reply to

Comment

• check that, LT can't make the 30th either

how is everybody with a friday 8 o clock draft... still early enough for everybody to go out

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                              Jets are lousy, but their defense isnt
                              They were lousy vs. the run last year and our O line still looks marginal at best. Randall looks like he has good hands and Cruz will be huge this year. Hard to tell what our D is given the Jets offense but it looks OK right now. Rivers looked athletic.
                              But in general the offense struggled, I thought. No TD's from the starters. Just a couple FG's. One drive was saved by a roughing the kicker call.
                              And how stupid was it for the kid to hurt himself during his celebration? Drives me nuts.

Comment

• so far good for friday at 8 is me, amanda, lawl, and LT

How are the rest of you guys?

Comment

Working...
                                X