Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • daven? Monday at 9pm labor day?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      offense was lousy. Cruz played well and that was about it. Jets are a sub .500 team this year with a horrible offense.
      WE better pick it up when they start counting.
      And what was that Eli rookie play? Jeez.
      I thought the wrs did ok, expect Barden. His time is running out.

      Comment


      • Labor day I might be able to make, not 100% sure though.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I thought the wrs did ok, expect Barden. His time is running out.
          They scored 6 points Dez.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
            daven? Monday at 9pm labor day?
            lol....hows this working out ....If I can't make what ever night it is I'll let yahoo do it....













            I'm good with any night ....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              They scored 6 points Dez.
              Randle caught a nice +40 yard pass, JJ caught a +20 yard pass broke a tackle, juked a linebacker and made him look siiiiillly.

              Theyre showing flashes and thats good. Not everyone balls out like Cruz did a few years ago.
              Last edited by dezzzR; 08-20-2012, 12:00 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Randle caught a nice +40 yard pass, JJ caught a +20 yard pass broke a tackle, juked a linebacker and made him look siiiiillly.

                Theyre showing flashes and thats good. Not everyone balls out like Cruz did a few years ago.
                Moving it in between the 20's is no trick in the NFL. The offense needs to punch it in and they couldn't.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Moving it in between the 20's is no trick in the NFL. The offense needs to punch it in and they couldn't.
                  I hear ya, im not disagreeing. Just saying there were a few flashes.

                  Comment


                  • This whole Prince thing is bull****.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      This whole Prince thing is bull****.
                      One day story
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • OK...I'm on my new Mac and it is friggin confusing.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          OK...I'm on my new Mac and it is friggin confusing.
                          Yea. Macs can be very confusing to PC users. Youll get the hang of it though.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Yea. Macs can be very confusing to PC users. Youll get the hang of it though.
                            Theres not even a way to close a page. there doesn't seem to be a "favorites" list.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • oh yeah, you can get used to macs....but as a long time PC user you are never really going to "like" the Mac, they are inferior in most ways, although it might be good for your band, for creative things like art/music etc etc.....they seem to be a bit better, or at least that's what I'm told, personally while I know how to use both I hate Mac's with a passion....they are like PC's just worse in every way....that's my opinion.

                              I know your daughter got it for you though so I hope I'm wrong in your case.

                              "PS Safari absolutely SUCKS as a browser"

                              Comment


                              • I love my Mac, and they are easy to operate after awhile. They are easy to use and they work very well.

                                I might never go back to PC honestly, unless it's for work obviously.

                                And Safari does suck as a browser - I use google chrome.

                                Although, Safari got better with the Mountain Lion update that should come with the new Macs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X