This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    The crawford contract was the worst contract ever....and im not even talking about how he's essentially been injured the whole time....it's just BAD.
    As far as I'm concerned, the only 2 outfielders who deserve that kind of money, Kemp and Hamilton. There are just WAY too many OFs to be giving someone whos game is speed that much money. You give that kind of money to the MVP candidates.
    Like, the Yankees worst contract is A-Rod.....but, the guy won 3 MVPs in the 7 years prior to his extension....THAT'S why he got that contract. The crawford one made me cringe from day 1....as i believe it did everyone here lol
    I agree that the Crawford deal was horrible, but the Arod deal was still the worst. They had no inyterest from any other team. They could have signed him for a lot cheaper and for fewer years. You can't sign a guy into his 40's for that kind of money. That was crazy!
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      With Gonzos numbers, hes a good fit anywhere.
      Gonzo is a great player, no doubt and we'll miss him. The problem was our loaded lineup from the left side. We needed more right handed bats in there. Now we can get back to a better mix. You can't imagine how bad it was to face a left handed pitcher with all those left handed hitters.
      Theo was misguided at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        No Canty until week 6. Corners are rally thin right now. We better score some points.
        And we better stop playing opposing WRs so soft in the redzone. When the hell will Perry learn?

Comment

No Canty until week 6. Corners are rally thin right now. We better score some points.
          I jsut heard that on the way home from work. That SUCKS!!!

Him and Linval The Anvil were putting on quite the show in the playoffs last season and I was really hoping to see them pick up where they left off. Not to sound like a wackjob, but Rocky Bernard has looked better than he ever has this pre-season. That being said we still need some DT depth in case (knock on wood) someone goes down before week 6
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Wow you lames are talking baseball!?!?!?

No wonder Thee Thread is on life support right now

YEESH
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• I like Kuhn aka The Terminator. Hes been playing very well.

Comment

Looks like we might have a running game gentlemen
                I know Im playing Debbie Downer, but we desperatley need OL help, I GUESS Locklear and Diehl will have to do, but I really miss having a potent run game

Comment

And we better stop playing opposing WRs so soft in the redzone. When the hell will Perry learn?
                  Good thing is that both Hosley and Prince don't have serious injuries. They could actually both be ready for game 1. But they could also both be out for game 1 too. I really look for the Dallas game to be a shoot out (with us winning of course).
                  Our team looked VERY good vs. the Bears. Offense was a 180 change from the week before.
                  BTW.....Carr is indeed horrible. Don't know how he stays on this team but he seems to survive.

Comment

No Rogers, No Austin, No Canty.....we are cursed at DT and CB....

Think they'll play Tuck at DT? I mean, our only guys who remained on the roster are Bernard and Joseph, right?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                      I know Im playing Debbie Downer, but we desperatley need OL help, I GUESS Locklear and Diehl will have to do, but I really miss having a potent run game
                      Could be worse. We could have the Jets OL.

Comment

All in all, I like our team a lot. I hope Douglas makes the team. He's a playmaker as a returner. Hixon may be gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Good morning everyone. How is everyone doing today?

I really like Wilson. He's a beast, and I hope he continues. Nice to have a speedy back!
                          Hell yea!!!

I cant wait to cook up and eat my words later on this season

Comment

I agree that the Crawford deal was horrible, but the Arod deal was still the worst. They had no inyterest from any other team. They could have signed him for a lot cheaper and for fewer years. You can't sign a guy into his 40's for that kind of money. That was crazy!
                            yea, but I think we all know A-Rod only has like 2 years left in the tank....he has still quietly put together good seasons for the past 3. But yes....too much money, even for a guy who won 3 MVPs in 5 years. lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Could be worse. We could have the Jets OL.
                              Or even worse than that, their RBs, LOL

Comment

Hell yea!!!

I cant wait to cook up and eat my words later on this season
                                You and Lawl. We had to talk him off the ledge when we drafted Wilson.

Comment

Working...
                                X