Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Or even worse than that, their RBs, LOL
    Tebow is gunna be a difference maker on that offense. Don't be shocked. He'll get 7 to 10 carries per game and be great in goalline. (if they ever get near the goal line)
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Good thing is that both Hosley and Prince don't have serious injuries. They could actually both be ready for game 1. But they could also both be out for game 1 too. I really look for the Dallas game to be a shoot out (with us winning of course).
      Our team looked VERY good vs. the Bears. Offense was a 180 change from the week before.
      BTW.....Carr is indeed horrible. Don't know how he stays on this team but he seems to survive.
      Sucks they got injured, both of them need as much time on the field as possible.

      Hoseley is a rookie and the jump from D1 to the Pro's for a CB is a tremendous one, its gotta be one of the hardest positions to make the transition with.

      And Prince needs to stay on the field and prove that he can take that starting role and not get overwhelmed and stay healthy.

      We're SOOOOO close to being a DOMINANT team for years to come, all we need are a few pieces here n there
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        All in all, I like our team a lot. I hope Douglas makes the team. He's a playmaker as a returner. Hixon may be gone.
        is anyone gonna eat crow on this?
        the hixon re-signing was cheap....and THAT i agreed with....but i said the whole time that he would be phased out if he wasnt a ridiculous returner.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          You and Lawl. We had to talk him off the ledge when we drafted Wilson.
          I was ready to call it quits and go out Frank Pantengelli style

          Im STILL desperate for AT LEAST 1 new OT

          My boy Beatty is disappointing me left and right, dude cant stay on the field
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Tebow is gunna be a difference maker on that offense. Don't be shocked. He'll get 7 to 10 carries per game and be great in goalline. (if they ever get near the goal line)
            ummm....no. if their RBs cant do work, Tebow will do even less.
            god he looked ****ing horrid last night. he's just LOLBAD.....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              All in all, I like our team a lot. I hope Douglas makes the team. He's a playmaker as a returner. Hixon may be gone.
              Oh dont get me wrong I LOVE the team this year, but im a spoiled fan, I want an all star at every position for dirt cheap.

              Im LOVING our Pass Game, Bennett, Our WRs, FB, interior OL, DE's, LBs

              But im still iffy on our OTs, our Run game, our DT Depth, Starting CBs, and Safety Depth

              I know we're SB champs but I wanna be SB Champs EVERY year for the rest of my life, LOL
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Tebow is gunna be a difference maker on that offense. Don't be shocked. He'll get 7 to 10 carries per game and be great in goalline. (if they ever get near the goal line)
                At this point Id put Tebow at starting QB, Dirty Sanchez is Chad Pennington without the smarts.

                At least with Tebow he has a strong arm (cause we know they cant work their way down the field) and he has the ability to make plays and extend the play with his feet.

                Oh the Jets, I kinda feel bad for them, but I also enjoy laughing at them
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  ummm....no. if their RBs cant do work, Tebow will do even less.
                  god he looked ****ing horrid last night. he's just LOLBAD.....
                  What you see in pre season is not what you'll see in the regular season. He will get in the game for 10 to 12 plays a game. He's not going to be a starting QB. His role will be different from what we see in pre season.
                  As I said when they traded for him, he's going to bring a dynamic change of pace to that offense. Don't kid yourself, defenses are going to have to prepare for him and thats no easy task.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    is anyone gonna eat crow on this?
                    the hixon re-signing was cheap....and THAT i agreed with....but i said the whole time that he would be phased out if he wasnt a ridiculous returner.
                    You dont think he's gonna be phased out??

                    He's an OK WR, but we have younger guys that may be worth taking the chance on. Hixon WAS a 'decent' returner for us, we all think he was so great cause the last guy we had was frigging Chad 'no returns past the 20' Morton. I dont think Hixon is gonna have a long career with us, hell I wouldnt be that suprised if he was phased out with the next round of cuts
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                      Sucks they got injured, both of them need as much time on the field as possible.

                      Hoseley is a rookie and the jump from D1 to the Pro's for a CB is a tremendous one, its gotta be one of the hardest positions to make the transition with.
                      it absolutely is.

                      and it's as if nobody cares that football scores in college are 52 - 48 every week....lol
                      You think that means they play good defense.....yea not so much.
                      Corner is the hardest position outside of QB
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        it absolutely is.

                        and it's as if nobody cares that football scores in college are 52 - 48 every week....lol
                        You think that means they play good defense.....yea not so much.
                        Corner is the hardest position outside of QB
                        As long as we're the 52 and they're the 48.....
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Jeez.. I checked that Eli thread. Some guy went after me big time. They closed the friggin thing.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            It makes sense to me and thats all that matters.
                            If it making sense to you is all that matters then why reply to dez not understanding it at all?

                            By the way I don't understand it either, how can you be in the middle of a dynasty...St. Louis won last year I thought, that puts any dynasty hopes you had for Boston back to zero doesn't it?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Jeez.. I checked that Eli thread. Some guy went after me big time. They closed the friggin thing.
                              What did you do to the poor thing?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Jeez.. I checked that Eli thread. Some guy went after me big time. They closed the friggin thing.
                                Eli is amazing and gets better every year. At this pace he will be the best QB we've ever had as a Franchise

                                End of thread
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X