• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    What's you ****ing problem?
    im just messing around man.

Comment

What's you ****ing problem?
      You now have no letters. You are simply a void.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I like Eli's game just fine. I just think that Phil was a great football player. And lets face it, even at his age, he could still kill Eli in a fight.
        We all know it.
        Do/did they play football or fight in MMA??

And im sure Ryan Leaf and JaMarcuss Russell could take on the top 10 QBs at once, but who gives a F'
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

You now have no letters. You are simply a void.
          That means I beat Pizz, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

And im sure Ryan Leaf and JaMarcuss Russell could take on the top 10 QBs at once, but who gives a F'
            Ryan Leaf could probably take on anyone, considering he's on so many pain killers at any given point, that he wouldnt feel a thing. You'd have to cut off his legs or something in order to stop him from coming at you. lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

Whenever my wife sees a beautiful woman and she makes some comment, I always say.."Honey..you could kill that chick in a fight"
              That makes it all right.

Comment

Whenever my wife sees a beautiful woman and she makes some comment, I always say.."Honey..you could kill that chick in a fight"
                That makes it all right.
                I dont get it....

why does something have to be said to "make it all right" ?
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  I dont get it....

Apparently it just does, I'm learning that the hard way over and over again.

Comment

I dont get it....

Well she sees some young perky chick and she gets upset and/or envious. I comfort her by reminding her that she could kill that chick in a fight.
                    She then goes back to feeling good about herself.
                    Its the little things that count Pizzy.

Comment

Well she sees some young perky chick and she gets upset and/or envious. I comfort her by reminding her that she could kill that chick in a fight.
                      She then goes back to feeling good about herself.
                      Its the little things that count Pizzy.
                      Yea, but if youre not staring at her, what does it matter? lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm just not the same way most guys are. I don't give 2 ****s about what people think about me....and that is actually what has gotten me women. lol

Like I talk to girls who i find attractive.....but if they don't interact with me, I won't spend 1 more second wasting time with them.
                        They'll come back....they always come back...lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, but if youre not staring at her, what does it matter? lol
                          You really don't know women,, do you Pizz?
                          The mere fact that they exist is enough to make them feel badly. You don't have to be looking at them.
                          BTW...My lovely bride is a beautiful woman. (had to get that in)

Comment

I'm just not the same way most guys are. I don't give 2 ****s about what people think about me....and that is actually what has gotten me women. lol

Like I talk to girls who i find attractive.....but if they don't interact with me, I won't spend 1 more second wasting time with them.
                            They'll come back....they always come back...lol
                            Confidence or what matt used to call (A little bit of I don't give a ****? I think back in the BLT days) will get you one night stands, but what morehead's talking about is the kinda stuff you sorta have to do time to time to keep the girl....at least that's how I see it, Matt would never admit it but I'm sure he does similar things with Amanda.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                              Confidence or what matt used to call (A little bit of I don't give a ****? I think back in the BLT days) will get you one night stands, but what morehead's talking about is the kinda stuff you sorta have to do time to time to keep the girl....at least that's how I see it, Matt would never admit it but I'm sure he does similar things with Amanda.
                              It isn't about keeping the girl. I hate to get mushy here but its about wanting the women you love to be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                                I can't even commit to a cell phone contract.....I'm not about to settle down unless i'm magically love-struck overnight. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
                                As you may or may not recall,Dezz and I discussed numerous times, the only girl I would have done that for is who I consider my "unicorn"......and I could just never get her....so it was back to the grind of whatever you want to call what I did before, and still do now. lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X