Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DId anyone buy tickets to the Cleveland game yet? Brese and I are tryin to do it this week.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      DId anyone buy tickets to the Cleveland game yet? Brese and I are tryin to do it this week.
      Lando is looking into getting like 10 seats together I believe it is ....

Comment

• Got my tix!!!
        I got a pretty good price on the section next to LT's(131) in section 129. Corner endzone is not as good as 50 yard line obviously, but when I sat with LT last year for the GB game, it was soooo much more fun than anywhere else in the stadium. And Brese hasn't sat that low, so why not, lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Got my tix!!!
          I got a pretty good price on the section next to LT's(131) in section 129. Corner endzone is not as good as 50 yard line obviously, but when I sat with LT last year for the GB game, it was soooo much more fun than anywhere else in the stadium. And Brese hasn't sat that low, so why not, lol
          How much were those tickets?
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            How much were those tickets?
            $170 each...i bought a parking pass also for $30
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Rules for Bryant. lol

• A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;

• No drinking alcohol.
              • He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
              • He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
              • A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
              • Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Rules for Bryant. lol

• A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;

• No drinking alcohol.
                • He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
                • He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
                • A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
                • Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.
                Man, it must suck to be 23 years old and have to be babysat 24 hours a day.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Man, it must suck to be 23 years old and have to be babysat 24 hours a day.
                  This is not a grown man. This is a child, doomed to fail despite all his gifts.
                  It sucks because he's so friggin pathetic. I don't know who's more rediculous though, Bryant or Jerry Jones.

Comment

This is not a grown man. This is a child, doomed to fail despite all his gifts.
                    It sucks because he's so friggin pathetic. I don't know who's more rediculous though, Bryant or Jerry Jones.
                    yea im being sarcastic. the guy is an idiot. but Jerry Jones is worse because he literally doesnt care who is on his team
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

yea im being sarcastic. the guy is an idiot. but Jerry Jones is worse because he literally doesnt care who is on his team
                      Because he's beyond desperate to win.
                      T.O., Pacman Jones and Dez Bryant. Yeah he really likes character guys.

Comment

To be fair, I think Jerry is thinking to himself that Dez is a immature idiot that cant get his act together but he realizes The Boys need dezz right now, Wr pretty thin after Austin. I wouldnt be surprised if Dallas dumps him after this season.

Comment

To be fair, I think Jerry is thinking to himself that Dez is a immature idiot that cant get his act together but he realizes The Boys need dezz right now, Wr pretty thin after Austin. I wouldnt be surprised if Dallas dumps him after this season.
                          There arent many teams who will touch guys like him....Brandon Marshall was approaching that status, but he didnt finally appear to get his **** together I think. You might be right....they might part ways.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The problem is that he drafted him in the first place. He was dropping on the board for a reason. You can't win with a guy like that. You can't have a bunch of saints on your team, but this guy is a major problem and this entire situation could easily blow up this season. Kids who are young, rich and famous don't like to be babysat, even if they need it.

Comment

The problem is that he drafted him in the first place. He was dropping on the board for a reason. You can't win with a guy like that. You can't have a bunch of saints on your team, but this guy is a major problem and this entire situation could easily blow up this season. Kids who are young, rich and famous don't like to be babysat, even if they need it.
                              Agreed. Its an authority problem. People like him dont like being told what to do. He will snap.

Comment

• Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to Tubby's speech tonight. He should kill it.

Comment

Working...
                                X