This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm glad you said it was before the ACL injuries...cuz i really dont care about **** 4 years ago when the guy hasnt played in 2 years. lol
    He injured himself last season making one of the greatest catches I've ever seen against St. Louis. It may have been one of the most important plays of the season. Without it we would have dropped to 0-2.
    Lets cut Hixon a little slack Pizz. You make him out to be some kind of useless bum because he tore up his knee.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      He injured himself last season making one of the greatest catches I've ever seen against St. Louis. It may have been one of the most important plays of the season. Without it we would have dropped to 0-2.
      Lets cut Hixon a little slack Pizz. You make him out to be some kind of useless bum because he tore up his knee.
      nah its not that.....it's just it's not a good move when we have other ppl healthier available.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        He did have that really nice long td against the eagles a few year back where he broke a few tackles, but that was before the acls.
        Yea and Jim Burt was a DAMNED good DT, but that was years ago..
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          TWICE!!!

Because he tore up his knee TWICE

He is good as done here. I dont wanna waste time on Hixon when we can be grooming our future. If he's on the team he can be this seasons Devin Thomas, a ST (not returns) ace and if we're REALLY in a pinch he can catch a pass. But there's no way in hell Id give him a spot over JJ, Barden, or Douglas
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
            TWICE!!!

Because he tore up his knee TWICE

He is good as done here. I dont wanna waste time on Hixon when we can be grooming our future. If he's on the team he can be this seasons Devin Thomas, a ST (not returns) ace and if we're REALLY in a pinch he can catch a pass. But there's no way in hell Id give him a spot over JJ, Barden, or Douglas
            Id give him a spot over Barden and Douglas. Not JJ and Ruben. Rubens are delicious.

Comment

Id give him a spot over Barden and Douglas. Not JJ and Ruben. Rubens are delicious.
              Hixon is made of glass and he's gonna tear his ACL getting off the bus.

At least Douglas showed some nice returns and Barden has some nice measurables but needs 1 more season to get it together.

The train already left the station for Hixon.... And it broke down 20ft down the tracks

Rubens are GREAT!!!!

Comment

Rubens are delicious.
                well, we can agree on that.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  nah its not that.....it's just it's not a good move when we have other ppl healthier available.
                  if 70% of Hixon is better than 100% of Jernigan... give me Hixon
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                    Hixon is made of glass and he's gonna tear his ACL getting off the bus.

At least Douglas showed some nice returns and Barden has some nice measurables but needs 1 more season to get it together.

The train already left the station for Hixon.... And it broke down 20ft down the tracks

Rubens are GREAT!!!!
                    I like what i saw from Doughlas, but hes shown nothing when it counts.

We're not going to start crowning people in preseason are we?

Either way, i dont think it matters:

Nicks, Cruz, Hixon, Barden, Randle, Jernigan, Douglas

2012 WR core
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Comment

• my brother is going to the Gmen/Pats game tonight....not sure why he chose preseason...but ehh whatever
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Mom took the Ford Challenge like Jeter said and now owns a brand new Ford Edge in Kodiak Brown. The color looks real nice. Almost black

Comment

• Check out Cruz's dog.
                            lmao
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                              I like what i saw from Doughlas, but hes shown nothing when it counts.

We're not going to start crowning people in preseason are we?

Either way, i dont think it matters:

Nicks, Cruz, Hixon, Barden, Randle, Jernigan, Douglas

2012 WR core
                              Im not counting his receptions, im counting his play when returning kicks against guys who are gonna be 1st team STers

Comment

• Got my Opening Day Tickets, IM SOOOO F'N PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X