X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#ff1493 size=6>AMANDA</FONT>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its a long walk from JFK to Clifton and an expensive cab fair[/quote]
    You would not do that to my wife and I am sure Amanda would LOVE to come pick me up no problem.
    [/quote] a blond driving up in NYC? god bless[/quote][/quote]</P>

he is an *** dont mind him and yes i will pick you up if you need me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Can you pick me up? I live in Western Mass.* I'll be wearing a red carnation, exit three on the Mass Pike.</P>[/quote]

isn't pink more ur color?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its a long walk from JFK to Clifton and an expensive cab fair[/quote]
      You would not do that to my wife and I am sure Amanda would LOVE to come pick me up no problem.

[/quote]</P>

Can you pick me up? I live in Western Mass. I'll be wearing a red carnation, exit three on the Mass Pike.</P>

[/quote] isn't pink more ur color?[/quote]</P>

I make it work.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I could care less who wins this series
        [/quote]
        You should, after all the hate Daven has thrown your way and you claim to LOVE Mandie so much it is pretty clear to me what side you should be on. Some friend you are......

or you could just follow MMB since that is what you always do. Maybe I will start calling you shadow.
        [/quote]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I could care less who wins this series
          [/quote]
          You should, after all the hate Daven has thrown your way and you claim to LOVE Mandie so much it is pretty clear to me what side you should be on. Some friend you are......

or you could just follow MMB since that is what you always do. Maybe I will start calling you shadow.
          [/quote]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] pshh i'lll just keep u in the handcuffs from the night before [][/quote]</P>

lol nice try. call the naked chef for that ****.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] pshh i'lll just keep u in the handcuffs from the night before [][/quote]</P>

lol nice try. call the naked chef for that ****.</P>[/quote]lol my gf just called me a loser for being on giants.com, but she said your cute.

Comment

What's good everybody....The great debate still going on ?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol nice try. call the naked chef for that ****.</P>[/quote]

u can be my naked chef if u come BAKE with me

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol nice try. call the naked chef for that ****.</P>[/quote]lol my gf just called me a loser for being on giants.com, but she said your cute.[/quote]

I can barely be on the GMB at home cause the gf calls me a nerd...lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

u can be my naked chef if u come BAKE with me[/quote]
                      That was hot....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol my gf just called me a loser for being on giants.com, but she said your cute.[/quote]
                        My wife does the same thing. Then I asked her why she was out of the kitchen. lol j/k I would be bruised.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody....The great debate still going on ?[/quote]</P>

honestly, i dont think it will end until training camp starts...............</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol my gf just called me a loser for being on giants.com, but she said your cute.[/quote]
                            My wife does the same thing. Then I asked her why she was out of the kitchen. lol j/k I would be bruised.
                            [/quote]

LMAO

my ex use to...

but she was a ****

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody....The great debate still going on ?[/quote]</P>

honestly, i dont think it will end until training camp starts...............</P>[/quote]

i think its slowed down now... possibly for good

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol nice try. call the naked chef for that ****.</P>[/quote]lol my gf just called me a loser for being on giants.com, but she said your cute.[/quote] Dezz- you dating that little cutey that you fooled around with a while back???

Comment

Working...
                                X