• Show
Clear All

Comment

• Hixon named WR 3 by gilbride
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
        Hixon named WR 3 by gilbride
        yeah that makes sense....I can also see the others getting their shots....

Comment

• 13 hours............
          tic tic
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Its GWAN DOWN SOON!!!!
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• has anybody seen Joey?

Where in the world is Joey?
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Hixon named WR 3 by gilbride
                Come on....sigh, whatever at least he'll run the right routes I guess, hopefully we do a lot of 2WR set's I guess, really don't like Hixon on the field for us...in the locker room sure, Special Teams...well ok maybe, in the starting lineup...? Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                  Come on....sigh, whatever at least he'll run the right routes I guess, hopefully we do a lot of 2WR set's I guess, really don't like Hixon on the field for us...in the locker room sure, Special Teams...well ok maybe, in the starting lineup...? Why?
                  He won't be for long. Its a matter of one of the kids to emerge during the season. I look for Randle to be #3 by week 4 or so. Hixon is a vet holding the spot for now and thats all.

Comment

• BTW....
                    I am VERY concerned about the Cowboy's going after Coe tomorrow night. They better get a huge pass rush going.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                      With our lack of a running game well see plenty of 3-4 wrs sets. Im positive Hixon wont be the lone number 3, Hell be rotating with JJ and Reuben.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        BTW....
                        I am VERY concerned about the Cowboy's going after Coe tomorrow night. They better get a huge pass rush going.
                        Our number 2 corners ALWAYS get picked on. ALWAYS. Phillips said Coe had the best camp out of everyone in the secondary.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          With our lack of a running game well see plenty of 3-4 wrs sets. Im positive Hixon wont be the lone number 3, Hell be rotating with JJ and Reuben.
                          Thats right Hixon is insurance in case the young kids can't handle the heat....RR is going to take that spot....

Comment

has anybody seen Joey?

Where in the world is Joey?
                            Ahhh yes, GMB FF League's 13th member!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Hixon must give great handjobs....lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Our number 2 corners ALWAYS get picked on. ALWAYS. Phillips said Coe had the best camp out of everyone in the secondary.
                                Let me be more specific.......
                                I'm afraid that Dallas will be SUCCESSFUL in picking on Coe.

Comment

Working...
                                X