• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
      LMAO. Thats a goodie

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOuuuu so amped!!!!
        I dont think your gif matches the context of your post.

Unless youre just a huge ***** and cry at everything that is
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by daveniii View Post
          hahahahaha
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Did we make any last cuts for being over the cap? i didnt look. gotta go look!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I dont think your gif matches the context of your post.

Unless youre just a huge ***** and cry at everything that is
              Tears of joy when the twinkle from the Lombardi shines in my eyes.

Comment

• Someone left a copy of yesterdays New York Post in my office....its so funny.
                If nobody saw it, it has on the left, photos of Eli and Tuck, and they are in a a drawn convertible with a giants emblem, Eli driving, tuck sitting in the back holding 2 lombardis.

On the other side, photos of Rex, Tebow, and Sanchez, in a jets car, all drawn with clown costumes and makeup lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Someone left a copy of yesterdays New York Post in my office....its so funny.
                  If nobody saw it, it has on the left, photos of Eli and Tuck, and they are in a a drawn convertible with a giants emblem, Eli driving, tuck sitting in the back holding 2 lombardis.

On the other side, photos of Rex, Tebow, and Sanchez, in a jets car, all drawn with clown costumes and makeup lol
                  yea i saw that. Post does a good job at that stuff

Comment

• Im really concerned about these ******ed refs. They dont know what theyre doing. Even though the NFL refs screwed us royally a few times last season I can see it being worse this year.

Comment

Im really concerned about these ******ed refs. They dont know what theyre doing. Even though the NFL refs screwed us royally a few times last season I can see it being worse this year.
                      Yea....I cant believe the NFL wont ****ing bend.
                      These guys HAVe blown a ton of calls...i dont see it improving >.<
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• So whats everyone doing for the game tonight? Having ppl over? going to a bar?

Comment

• I'm really not concerned about the refs, sports reporters keep going on and on and on about how they are missing calls here and there....

the old refs missed calls all over the place as well, do these ones miss more? maybe, but when the old refs missed 10% of the calls and you had to listen to the announcers go on and on about the "speed" of the game about how "they don't have instant reply" blah blah blah.....and then these new refs miss maybe 15% of the calls and you have to hear about how they "can't compare" with the old refs it's just ****ing annoying, I wish they'd stop talking about it.

bad calls have cost teams playoff games in the past....they will cost teams games in the future....it doesn't matter who the refs are as long as it's not slowing the game down "too" much and as long as they are fair....

they can be wrong slightly more that's fine....as long as they are fair.

Comment

Did we make any last cuts for being over the cap? i didnt look. gotta go look!
                            snee restructured, we should be like just over 2 mil under the cap
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Yea....I cant believe the NFL wont ****ing bend.
                              These guys HAVe blown a ton of calls...i dont see it improving >.<
                              its actually not the NFL at all, its the refs union - they are being ****** bags

Comment

So whats everyone doing for the game tonight? Having ppl over? going to a bar?
                                one of the guys in my wedding party is a die hard cowboy fan. I think he signed on here for a lil bit and started talkin **** to me and u guys liked him

going to own that *** today though.

Comment

Working...
                                X