X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raaaaaghhh i cant wait any more

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
      its actually not the NFL at all, its the refs union - they are being ****** bags
      Im not sure I agree. Refs union has nothing to do with the CBA....the league still makes an assload of money, refs got left out, and feel they deserved a small piece of the pie. it's like everyone gets a pension of sorts but them.
      Idk, touchy subject, but i think they should give it to them.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        So whats everyone doing for the game tonight? Having ppl over? going to a bar?
        Going to the same bar i always do. I didnt go for the Packers game last year. I went to the game with LT, MMB and Blondie....

We lost that game....

I went the next week....

Didnt go for the skins game cuz i was sick....we lost.

Went every game after that....lol, you do the math
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

one of the guys in my wedding party is a die hard cowboy fan. I think he signed on here for a lil bit and started talkin **** to me and u guys liked him

going to own that *** today though.
          was he ****-talking to ya? lol
          Yep!!! sounds like we'd like him.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• How many sacks for tonight???? Im going with 6-7

Comment

• So I wound up getting taken for $1500 in fake tickets to the game tonight (at least the parking pass was real, LOL) If I EVER find this scumbag I will be going to jail for a LOOOOONG time. Im a great person and really fair to people but like Sosa said in 'Scarface' Dont you EVER **** me!!!! I will revert to BK Hood Masher Kase-1 and NOBODY wants to see that, honestly it scares me, LOL

Im LIVID right now, Im ready to go Kaiser Sosack stylee and start cleaning house...... ARGH!!!!

Thank goodness my boys bought tickets to the game tonight and will each buy me a ticket til we're all even
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                How many sacks for tonight???? Im going with 6-7
                6 last time....7 this time!

their o-line is junk. Plus, I bet Perry sends the house all night since our secondary COULD be overmatched in this game.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                  So I wound up getting taken for $1500 in fake tickets to the game tonight (at least the parking pass was real, LOL) If I EVER find this scumbag I will be going to jail for a LOOOOONG time. Im a great person and really fair to people but like Sosa said in 'Scarface' Dont you EVER **** me!!!! I will revert to BK Hood Masher Kase-1 and NOBODY wants to see that, honestly it scares me, LOL

Im LIVID right now, Im ready to go Kaiser Sosack stylee and start cleaning house...... ARGH!!!!

Thank goodness my boys bought tickets to the game tonight and will each buy me a ticket til we're all even
                  Whaaaaat? the **** man? you just posted in that fake tickets thread like a week ago too. weird. ouffff i feel for you man. You personally, are out of 1500 or a few buddies chipped in? At least youre still going

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    6 last time....7 this time!

their o-line is junk. Plus, I bet Perry sends the house all night since our secondary COULD be overmatched in this game.
                    No way. 4 man rush all night is all perry knows. Ok, maybe 2 or 3 blitzes

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                      So I wound up getting taken for $1500 in fake tickets to the game tonight (at least the parking pass was real, LOL) If I EVER find this scumbag I will be going to jail for a LOOOOONG time. Im a great person and really fair to people but like Sosa said in 'Scarface' Dont you EVER **** me!!!! I will revert to BK Hood Masher Kase-1 and NOBODY wants to see that, honestly it scares me, LOL

holy ****, dude.....
                      how did you buy them??

I'm always skeptical of the ticket trade, so i only get them thru ticketexchange.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• cant....stop....watching....lmao
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• k bye guys. love you. Off to see another one of these

Comment

• Wilson was crying after the fumble

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                              Wilson was crying after the fumble
                              Hahah yea he was.

Four people KILLED us to tonight: Cruz with the drops, Webster with the lack of coverage, and tuck and psi for the no show.

Rivers looked good and so did hixon
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Hahah yea he was.

Four people KILLED us to tonight: Cruz with the drops, Webster with the lack of coverage, and tuck and psi for the no show.

Rivers looked good and so did hixon
                                Webby was fine. Thats 2nd TD was all on KP. The game came down to Romo exploiting our weak link in the secondary. Even on the last first down. We also couldn't run the ball. Another huge problem for us. Very poor run blocking. Refs cost us a TD on the Cruz hold too.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X