Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Webby was fine. Thats 2nd TD was all on KP. The game came down to Romo exploiting our weak link in the secondary. Even on the last first down. We also couldn't run the ball. Another huge problem for us. Very poor run blocking. Refs cost us a TD on the Cruz hold too.
    No pappy. That was man coverage. Your #1 cb should be able to handle a number three. He had a horrid game

    Yea refs missed a couple of holds.

    Our secondary will always look bad if OSS and tuck no show like that
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

    Comment


    • We need to go 3 wide much more often. running is a waste of a down. If we want to win we need to call our offense like GB and no. its how we're built to win.Janoris Jenkins, Kendall Reyes, jerel worthy or andre branch. Too bad we drafted a Rb instead.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
        No pappy. That was man coverage. Your #1 cb should be able to handle a number three. He had a horrid gameYea refs missed a couple of holds. Our secondary will always look bad if OSS and tuck no show like that
        No way of knowing that it was man. Could have very easily been a pure cover 2, in which case Webster did what he was supposed to
        Last edited by Imgrate; 09-06-2012, 12:24 AM.

        Comment


        • Also, very poor decision making and execution by Eli on that last drive. Three plays that took time off the clock that we may have needed...They blitz and he decides to throw it to our worst wr on the field that was being covered by their best corner, almost intercepted.They jump offside giving us a free first down and he checks it down, knowing that we needed a quick score.Then of course the bad throw to hixon.I feel like we never consistently go after the worst corner on the field, and this is not the first game that this has happened

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
            No way of knowing that it was man. Could have very easily been a pure cover 2, in which case Webster did what he was suppressed to
            every other WR had man coverage
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
              No pappy. That was man coverage. Your #1 cb should be able to handle a number three. He had a horrid game

              Yea refs missed a couple of holds.

              Our secondary will always look bad if OSS and tuck no show like that
              KP was late to help over the top. It was not straight man. Watch from the endzone camera, KP moved to his right on the play action and tried to recover to the left but was late.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                every other WR had man coverage
                Looked like cover 2 to me. If not, who was KP covering?
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Looked like cover 2 to me. If not, who was KP covering?
                  Could have been cover 2 man. I don' remember what the other corners were doing to distinguish between c2 man or c2 zone on that play

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                    Could have been cover 2 man. I don' remember what the other corners were doing to distinguish between c2 man or c2 zone on that play
                    This has been the one glaring weakness in KP's game. That play was all about KP's biting to the right. I don't think Webby "released" the WR, but I'm damn sure he was expecting help over the top.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                      Could have been cover 2 man. I don' remember what the other corners were doing to distinguish between c2 man or c2 zone on that play
                      It was absolutely cover 2 man. Webster lost ogle tree and missed the double move. Regardless, he was getting burnt all nite
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        This has been the one glaring weakness in KP's game. That play was all about KP's biting to the right. I don't think Webby "released" the WR, but I'm damn sure he was expecting help over the top.
                        there was also was also receivers crossing the field from the other side. Webster got straight best, regardless if there was help or not
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                          there was also was also receivers crossing the field from the other side. Webster got straight best, regardless if there was help or not
                          They went after Coe and Tryon. Especially Tryon. Including the last big play. Thats was the difference in the game. That and the pathetic play of the O line.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • we need to be able to run the ball.

                            Comment


                            • we need to score more points than the other team to win... yeah this team has some problems and one of them is keeping /getting guys on the field

                              Comment


                              • We do not need to run the ball. Spread the field and let our best players win the game for us.This is why you don't draft a rb in the first round. There are not important at all.Cordy Glenn Andre branch. Kendall Reyes, jerel worthy, janoris Jenkins. All of these guys would have helped us more last night and moreso in the future.Dumb dumb dumb pick

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X