Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most frustrating thing to see as a fan, is your defense not being able to get off the field, and being able to predict the fact that they are just going to abuse our ****ty corners all night. Every passing down I thought to myself "I hope there's better safety help than the last play..." knowing that it probably didn't even matter.
    Tuck and Osi were extremely disappointing last night.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
      Yeah but you know how TC is with fumbles, but in this case you could tell the kid knew he screwed up big freaking time and was literally upset about it, in that case I think putting him back in is the best course of action.
      Bottom line is that they exploited a huge weakness in the secondary due to injuries. Corner is the position most exploitable on the defense. We found out that Tryon can't cover. We will adjust.
      The O line is another concern as well.
      We didn't play well last night but we probably would have won with a more healthy secondary.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• chase is sloooooow. really slow. rivers looked pretty good. I hope we see hertz sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          chase is sloooooow. really slow. rivers looked pretty good. I hope we see hertz sooner rather than later.
          As I said in another post...could No Doubt have been any worse?
          That song sucked!!!

Comment

chase is sloooooow. really slow. rivers looked pretty good. I hope we see hertz sooner rather than later.
            yea he really is a snail lol. he shows alot of fire, but unfortunately, fire isn't going to stop RBs from burning you =P

oh yea, Rivers had a good game among the ****show defense we were watching. I was more upset that Tuck and Osi were sucking up a storm. Dallas' o-line is garbage, and we spent the whole night chasing Romo around the backfield like he was Cam Newton or something
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              As I said in another post...could No Doubt have been any worse?
              That song sucked!!!
              LOL you watched that?
              No Doubt is great.......if it was 1995 I mean.

For the record "Sunday Morning" is a great song, lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                yea he really is a snail lol. he shows alot of fire, but unfortunately, fire isn't going to stop RBs from burning you =P

oh yea, Rivers had a good game among the ****show defense we were watching. I was more upset that Tuck and Osi were sucking up a storm. Dallas' o-line is garbage, and we spent the whole night chasing Romo around the backfield like he was Cam Newton or something
                We had pressure on him. He did a nice job eluding it. The kid played a great game. Its just the way it is.

Comment

LOL you watched that?

Gwen still looks good though. I'll give her that. She was one of my daughter's heros back in the day.

Comment

We had pressure on him. He did a nice job eluding it. The kid played a great game. Its just the way it is.
                    I said to my friend Brese,"jeez...it's like Romo was working on avoiding sacks all off-season and thats it"

we just couldnt get him down....ugh
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

LOL you watched that?

Dont know about you but I still scream my phone calls like it was 95.

Comment

I said to my friend Brese,"jeez...it's like Romo was working on avoiding sacks all off-season and thats it"

we just couldnt get him down....ugh
                        Like you said, defense couldnt get off the field. I think it was more exhaustion than anything.

Comment

• android wallpapers

Good article, Like here. Show my website Android Wallpaper.

Comment

Like you said, defense couldnt get off the field. I think it was more exhaustion than anything.
                            At least I was able to pick up Ogletree on my FF team this morning.

Comment

Dont know about you but I still scream my phone calls like it was 95.
                              Scream?

(I think you mean Screen :P)

Comment

At least I was able to pick up Ogletree on my FF team this morning.
                                I'd rather have Knoshown but then I have some good WR's already I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                X