X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody....The great debate still going on ?[/quote]</p>

honestly, i dont think it will end until training camp starts...............</p>[/quote]

i think its slowed down now... possibly for good[/quote]
    I hope so.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody....The great debate still going on ?[/quote]</P>

honestly, i dont think it will end until training camp starts...............</P>[/quote]

Good to know...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol my gf just called me a loser for being on giants.com, but she said your cute.[/quote]
        My wife does the same thing. Then I asked her why she was out of the kitchen. lol j/k I would be bruised.
        [/quote]</P>

lololol</P>

Comment

im going to lunch boys. be back in a little.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody....The great debate still going on ?[/quote]</p>

honestly, i dont think it will end until training camp starts...............</p>[/quote]

i think its slowed down now... possibly for good[/quote]
            I hope so.
            [/quote]

me too.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#ff1493 size=6>AMANDA</FONT>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its a long walk from JFK to Clifton and an expensive cab fair[/quote]
              You would not do that to my wife and I am sure Amanda would LOVE to come pick me up no problem.
              [/quote] a blond driving up in NYC? god bless[/quote][/quote]</P>

he is an *** dont mind him and yes i will pick you up if you need me.</P>

[/quote] pshh i'lll just keep u in the handcuffs from the night before [][/quote]</P>

lol nice try. call the naked chef for that ****.</P>

[/quote]lol my gf just called me a loser for being on giants.com, but she said your cute.[/quote] Dezz- you dating that little cutey that you fooled around with a while back???[/quote]</P>

whilethe gfsin the bathroom or somewhere not by me, I WISH......................God damn i wish. </P>

no shes with some tool. whatever though. everything happenes for a reason. she called me randomly like a month ago to smoke shometin shometin but i was a ***** and said i was doing something. i didnt know if she wanted the D or to burn. these damn women drive me up the ****in walls sometimes. that said i love my gf very very much[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im going to lunch boys. be back in a little.[/quote]</P>

lol every picture you put up looks like a different person. </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

lol every picture you put up looks like a different person. </p>[/quote]
                  LT wants all of them

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its a long walk from JFK to Clifton and an expensive cab fair[/quote]
                    You would not do that to my wife and I am sure Amanda would LOVE to come pick me up no problem.

[/quote] pshh i'lll just keep u in the handcuffs from the night before [][/quote]</P>

[/quote]lol my gf just called me a loser for being on giants.com, but she said your cute.[/quote] Dezz- you dating that little cutey that you fooled around with a while back???[/quote]</P>

while*the gfs*in the bathroom or somewhere not by me, I WISH......................God damn i wish. </P>

no shes with some tool. whatever though. everything happenes for a reason. she called me randomly like a month ago to smoke shometin shometin but i was a ***** and said i was doing something. i didnt know if she wanted the D or to burn. these damn women drive me up the ****in walls sometimes. that said i love my gf very very much[]</P>[/quote]

" *****es be CRAZY ...U know that . "

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lol every picture you put up looks like a different person. </p>[/quote]
                      LT wants all of them
                      [/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lol every picture you put up looks like a different person. </P>

[/quote]
                        LT wants all of them
                        [/quote]</P>

lmao. </P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

whilethe gfsin the bathroom or somewhere not by me, I WISH......................God damn i wish. </P>

no shes with some tool. whatever though. everything happenes for a reason. she called me randomly like a month ago to smoke shometin shometin but i was a ***** and said i was doing something. i didnt know if she wanted the D or to burn. these damn women drive me up the ****in walls sometimes. that said i love my gf very very much[]</P>[/quote] " *****es be CRAZY ...U know that . "[/quote] They dont come with instructions thats for sure..

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol my gf just called me a loser for being on giants.com, but she said your cute.[/quote]
                            My wife does the same thing. Then I asked her why she was out of the kitchen. lol j/k I would be bruised.
                            [/quote] and hungry.. never argue with a women even when you win you lose[:|]

Comment

[quote user="byron"]never argue with a women even when you win you lose[:|][/quote]
                              Yeah, same thing with Matt

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]never argue with a women even when you win you lose[:|][/quote]
                                Yeah, same thing with Matt
                                [/quote]

i'm always right, what can i say
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X