This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
    LT gave one to his son, who then pawned it.
    that's a LIIIITTLE bit different...but yea, that's also BS
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Holy ****, just fouind this on reddit.

So, apparently when Vladmir Putin met Robert Kraft in 2005, he pocketed one of Kraft's 3 Superbowl rings, and it's totally unclear whether or not it was ACTUALLY a gift. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2096909
      old story, but i never knew that. Kraft said it was a gift after the fact......but whats he gonna do? Awkwardly say otherwise? There is no way....NO...WAY....ANYONE would GIVE away a superbowl ring.
      Hes an ex KGB agent that just won a rigged election. What do you expect?

Comment

LT gave one to his son, who then pawned it.
        Will never understand how anyone could sell something representing one of his fathers greatest accomplishments. Its very sad to be honest. Something like that should be cherished and passed down from generation to generation. Very sad. Maybe Im just a sentimental guy.

Then again LT isnt exactly the dad from 7th heaven.
        Last edited by dezzzR; 09-07-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Hes an ex KGB agent that just won a rigged election. What do you expect?
          I didnt say I was shocked....lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Will never understand how anyone could sell something representing one of his fathers greatest accomplishments. Its very sad to be honest. Something like that should be cherished and passed down from generation to generation. Very sad. Maybe Im just a sentimental guy.
            nah im with ya bro.....That hit me right IN THE FEELS, MAN!!!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• http://www.thatvideosite.com/v/5852

Comment

• Mike Mangano Who a bandwagon cowboy fan? I didn't mention them I just like abusing sensitive giant fans lol!
                  59 minutes ago Like
                • Matt MeyerBud No sensitivity here, now your denying your a cowboy fan?
                  58 minutes ago via mobile Like
                • Matt MeyerBud And we're still champs son
                  58 minutes ago via mobile Like 1

• Game, Set, Match.!!!!!!
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  No Morehead...no thread.
                  It even rhymes.
                  Without Kase-1, THEE Thread's no fun
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• What a crazy day in the NFL. And of course a great win for Fear The Underdog.
                    Peyton is great. Absolutely great.

Comment

• Nice Match Morehead, you beat me, Cam had a bit of a lackluster performance for his opener....but I still have faith in him.

RG3 looks like he could end up doing what Cam did last year...and that's not good cause he's in our division.

Comment

What a crazy day in the NFL. And of course a great win for Fear The Underdog.
                        I feel asleep at the beginning of the Denver game. kind of pissed i missed it(Long weekend, and i was shot). But, at least Peyton is still in the NFL and I'll be able to continue witnessing his GREATNESS!!

And also looks like I'm about to beat Joey Torres' team for the week, so that's cool...
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Nice Match Morehead, you beat me, Cam had a bit of a lackluster performance for his opener....but I still have faith in him.

RG3 looks like he could end up doing what Cam did last year...and that's not good cause he's in our division.
                          Well I thought I was losing big time early on. Your RB's were big. The late TD's by Brees were huge for. You have a tough team Scrappy.

Comment

Well I thought I was losing big time early on. Your RB's were big. The late TD's by Brees were huge for. You have a tough team Scrappy.
                            anything bad that happened in fantasy football, every single one of my teams had ap iece of. Can't wait for week 2... blahhh

on a good note - THE RED ZONE IS THE ****ING ****.

I DONT HAVE TO SIT THROUGH JETS GAMES ANYMORE. ITS BEAUTIFUL
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                              anything bad that happened in fantasy football, every single one of my teams had ap iece of. Can't wait for week 2... blahhh

on a good note - THE RED ZONE IS THE ****ING ****.

I DONT HAVE TO SIT THROUGH JETS GAMES ANYMORE. ITS BEAUTIFUL
                              getting crushed by your wife must be very demasculating. Its a feeling I'm sure you're used to. But I can't help but feel sorry for you.

Comment

What a crazy day in the NFL. And of course a great win for Fear The Underdog.
                                Like he never left. Im assuming you have him in ff too?

Comment

Working...
                                X