This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Like he never left. Im assuming you have him in ff too?
    No I don't. I think Sharieff has him. I have Brees at QB.
    But the kid just looked great with those offensive weapons.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Now that branch is gone in NE whos the next likely number 1?

Comment

Now that branch is gone in NE whos the next likely number 1?
        Is that a serious question?

1) Branch was never a "#1" in NE
        2) Brandon Lloyd got 9 targets yesterday, and was STILL outshined by Gronk and Hernandez.
        3) Welker is still on the team. lol

If youre talking WRs.....it's Lloyd....but depth chart means absolutely nothing on the Patriots.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Lots of blowouts yesterday....the Giants kinda sorta made me throw up on Wed. night....Webster and Tuck have to be better....JPP is fast becoming my favorite player !!!

Comment

• was anyone smart enough to draft CJ Spiller early....he went BEAST yesterday !!! and Fred Jackson is hurt....who has theeeee amazing team ...Lando, Morehead or pretty even all around ??

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Is that a serious question?

1) Branch was never a "#1" in NE
              2) Brandon Lloyd got 9 targets yesterday, and was STILL outshined by Gronk and Hernandez.
              3) Welker is still on the team. lol

If youre talking WRs.....it's Lloyd....but depth chart means absolutely nothing on the Patriots.
              Thats what I meant. My ff team is realy good but my bench is complete **** cause the woman wouldnt stop nagging that I was "playing a video game" and not entertaining her. lol the computer drafted TO, Branch, and Plax. And the giants defense. BAhahaha, no thanks.

Comment

Thats what I meant. My ff team is realy good but my bench is complete **** cause the woman wouldnt stop nagging that I was "playing a video game" and not entertaining her. lol the computer drafted TO, Branch, and Plax. And the giants defense. BAhahaha, no thanks.
                Inactive players shouldnt even be on the autodraft board as far as I know. T.O. and Plax shouldnt even be considered by yahoo.
                Where is Branch this year??

your best bet is to be a shark on the waivers/FAs....watch all the games and grab all the break out players AS it happens. lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Inactive players shouldnt even be on the autodraft board as far as I know. T.O. and Plax shouldnt even be considered by yahoo.
                  Where is Branch this year??

your best bet is to be a shark on the waivers/FAs....watch all the games and grab all the break out players AS it happens. lol
                  My cousin runs the league, maybe he drafted them for me thinking he was helping me(hes a real good guyeee) , thinking someone would pick them up..... i dunno.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post
                    Lots of blowouts yesterday....the Giants kinda sorta made me throw up on Wed. night....Webster and Tuck have to be better....JPP is fast becoming my favorite player !!!
                    Is this the guy every ones pissed at???? lol

Comment

Is this the guy every ones pissed at???? lol
                      no idea. about what?
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

no idea. about what?
                        not paying ff i think.

Comment

My cousin runs the league, maybe he drafted them for me thinking he was helping me(hes a real good guyeee) , thinking someone would pick them up..... i dunno.
                          Then how can Matt pick up players who don't have a team like he did last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Then how can Matt pick up players who don't have a team like he did last year?
                            Well, Yahoo has a setting where there are 2 options. "Only active players" or "Entire player pool", so it depends what the setting is on.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well, Yahoo has a setting where there are 2 options. "Only active players" or "Entire player pool", so it depends what the setting is on.
                              I am playing in another GMB league on ESPN. I can't tell you how bad ESPN is. Its a nightmare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I am playing in another GMB league on ESPN. I can't tell you how bad ESPN is. Its a nightmare.
                                I only like ESPN for baseball and basketball. i dont like the football ones.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X