This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I only like ESPN for baseball and basketball. i dont like the football ones.
    Maybe I'm just used to Yahoo. But its just not very user friendly.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I am playing in another GMB league on ESPN. I can't tell you how bad ESPN is. Its a nightmare.
      I completely disagree, Yahoo is terrible compared to ESPN in my opinion, even the crappy CBS Sports leagues are better then yahoo...but I guess since this league started on Yahoo and many of the members where first time Fantasy Players....you guys just got used to Yahoo.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
        I completely disagree, Yahoo is terrible compared to ESPN in my opinion, even the crappy CBS Sports leagues are better then yahoo...but I guess since this league started on Yahoo and many of the members where first time Fantasy Players....you guys just got used to Yahoo.
        It's possible.

I like Yahoos tools a little better. ESPN has just never improved the layout at all, so I can see how it can absolutely be considered not user friendly.

I actually started my "fantasy sports career" on ESPN in a football league about 7 years ago.....the following year, i was in a yahoo league as well, and i liked it better.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Have you guys ever played the nfl.com fantasy leagues, Its my 2nd year doing one and I love it. They have video highlights for every big play that any of your players do
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

I feel asleep at the beginning of the Denver game. kind of pissed i missed it(Long weekend, and i was shot). But, at least Peyton is still in the NFL and I'll be able to continue witnessing his GREATNESS!!

And also looks like I'm about to beat Joey Torres' team for the week, so that's cool...
            That was a great game last night, it was insane watching Peyton pick apart the Stillers 2ndary and LBs. He's like Mozart of the Gridiron
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Is that a serious question?

1) Branch was never a "#1" in NE
              2) Brandon Lloyd got 9 targets yesterday, and was STILL outshined by Gronk and Hernandez.
              3) Welker is still on the team. lol

If youre talking WRs.....it's Lloyd....but depth chart means absolutely nothing on the Patriots.
              Only players to trust on the Pats in fantasy football are Brady, Welker, and the 2 TEs. Other than them, keep your distance

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                Only players to trust on the Pats in fantasy football are Brady, Welker, and the 2 TEs. Other than them, keep your distance
                Stevan Ridley got me 22+ points this week. jussayin'
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• lance moore or ogletree?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    lance moore or ogletree?
                    hmm that is a tough choice. both WR3s on their team....

pick up both of them! lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hmm that is a tough choice. both WR3s on their team....

pick up both of them! lol
                      Im trying to see what i can get for more since he did good sunday. my running game is good, could use another wr

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Im trying to see what i can get for more since he did good sunday. my running game is good, could use another wr
                        So why not just keep moore?
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

cause i dont think hell produce like he did sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            getting crushed by your wife must be very demasculating. Its a feeling I'm sure you're used to. But I can't help but feel sorry for you.
                            keep your pity for the weak

now i know i can ride with AP and ROdgers won't have a scrubby game again...

fear the meyerbud
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

i love moore this year... more balls going to him...

plus he will take grabs away from sproles this year

Comment

• Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post
                                was anyone smart enough to draft CJ Spiller early....he went BEAST yesterday !!! and Fred Jackson is hurt....who has theeeee amazing team ...Lando, Morehead or pretty even all around ??
                                pay your fantasy fee then come here

Comment

Working...
                                X