Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey noww, new season of soa starts tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      lol. What it say about my beating of Joey Torres' team? anything? Did it make fun of Lando? =P
      Here's some of it.
      My Vick in a Box recorded the second-highest point total this week and beat Watch THEE Throne 125.55 - 90.60. My Vick in a Box beat their projections and scored 16.4% more than their projected 107.86 points, while Watch THEE Throne failed to meet their projections and scored only 89.9% of a projected 100.81. Tom Brady led Watch THEE Throne with 23.90 points while the Philadelphia Eagles Defense racked up 17.00. My Vick in a Box starts off the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for second place. Watch THEE Throne begins at 0-1 and in ninth place.
      My Vick in a Box Smooth Moves
      • The New York Jets Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 20.50 points.
      • Jimmy Graham had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 14.50.
      • The 21.20 points scored by Stevan Ridley was the third-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
      • My Vick in a Box saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
      • David Akers exceeded scoring projections by 131.9%, with 16.00 points against a projected 6.90.

Watch THEE Throne Regret Tracker
      • Left Randall Cobb on the bench, where he scored 13.70 points to beat his scoring projection by 312.7%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
      • Watch THEE Throne had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 16.00 - 6.00 to My Vick in a Box.
      • 5 of the starters on Watch THEE Throne scored less than their projected points.
      • With 4.00 points versus a projected 9.29, Rashad Jennings scored only 43.1% of his projected point total.
      • Both of the starting RBs scored below their projected points.

What If
      • Besides Watch THEE Throne, My Vick in a Box would have defeated nine other teams this week.
      • My Vick in a Box would have had to score 40.86 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
      • Watch THEE Throne would have lost to seven other teams besides My Vick in a Box this week.
      • If Watch THEE Throne had scored 5.91 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• what is soa?

Comment

• I got spanked for playing Stafford over Rivers...whoever is doing the recap don't like the dogs....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Actually just send $25 to me and $25 to Byron. We're the ones who got screwed.
            are you suggesting i would of pocketed the money?
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
              Also I have 4 relatives that live in Hoboken more then 10 that work in the City in various area's the majority on Wall Street as well as a few Family Members that live in Manhattan proper....every single time we've talked about it they've all called it the "Freedom Tower" so I don't know how you came up with the "NYC residents don't call it that" idea.....because that's simply not true...plenty of them DO call it that.
              i wasn't even aware that it WASNT called the Freedom towers anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                are you suggesting i would of pocketed the money?
                No..............
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I think I'm done with these message boards lol. I really can't stomach these posters anymore

Comment

I think I'm done with these message boards lol. I really can't stomach these posters anymore
                    its good to see you around Matt....the board has lost a lot of good posters for a number of different reasons....don't leave me here alone Matt !

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                      its good to see you around Matt....the board has lost a lot of good posters for a number of different reasons....don't leave me here alone Matt !
                      Lol. Is it because of these "quality" posters in tagf

Comment

• I just retired from being a mod lol

Comment

Lol. Is it because of these "quality" posters in tagf
                          Well the personality of these boards certainly has changed.... I started reading this board in 06 joined in 07 which seems like the old days now....there was at least in my mind a lot of thoughtful posters and not so many left /right fanatical fans....some are blind to bad play some are blind to good play if you get what I mean...most of the posts here now turn into pissing matches and that's just my opinion....Idk man that being said I'm no help for the place..... I'm just an old man who kills time here instead of watching TV in the evening.....posters come and go for many different reasons and the chemistry changes... its all part of the game....There is still a lot of good posters here just harder to find.....I just come to the thread when I need a hug...then go back for more ....lol

Comment

I just retired from being a mod lol
                            If your happy about that Matt you done the right thing.....

by the way you done a stand up job as a Mod
                            Last edited by byron; 09-12-2012, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• That's why in TAGF I just skim for the news posts, and that's about it. I can't stand some of the people. MH makes fun of me for not straying out of thee thread. Which to an extent is true, I no longer post to TAGF unless I find something interesting.....but cmon, do you blame me for not posting there? jeez.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                                what is soa?
                                Sons of Anarchy. I know Dezz, Kase, and i watch, not sure if anyone else here does.

oh btw...Dezzz, I didnt watch it yet, so dont ****ing ruin it!!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X