This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Sons of Anarchy. I know Dezz, Kase, and i watch, not sure if anyone else here does.

oh btw...Dezzz, I didnt watch it yet, so dont ****ing ruin it!!
    Really good. 90 min episode.

Comment

• lmao, i dont know why i laughed as hard as i did at this....

Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Bradshaw has eight 100-yard rushing games in career; the Giant are 8-0 when he has rushed for 100 or more yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Bradshaw has eight 100-yard rushing games in career; the Giant are 8-0 when he has rushed for 100 or more yards.
          This stat is stupid Dezz....most teams have ridiculously high winning % when their "team" rushes for more then 100 yards, plus Bradshaw has usually split time with another back...so if he has 100+ yards that means the team is almost certainly upwards of 150 closing in on 200 yards rushing...

the only thing marginally surprising about that stat is that Bradshaw "only" has 8 100 yard games.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
            This stat is stupid Dezz....most teams have ridiculously high winning % when their "team" rushes for more then 100 yards, plus Bradshaw has usually split time with another back...so if he has 100+ yards that means the team is almost certainly upwards of 150 closing in on 200 yards rushing...

the only thing marginally surprising about that stat is that Bradshaw "only" has 8 100 yard games.
            thats the real reason i posted it. not good at all.

Comment

• more surprising really.

Comment

• I don't know what's so surprising about that. He's only had one good season.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I don't know what's so surprising about that. He's only had one good season.
                  He makes plays when they count, unlike DJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    He makes plays when they count, unlike DJ.
                    We won last year DESPITE having the worst ground game in the NFL. If you want to compare our 1st stringer to our 3rd stringer the year we had the worst running game, go ahead. I'm not the one whos going to look dumb in that argument
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

We won last year DESPITE having the worst ground game in the NFL. If you want to compare our 1st stringer to our 3rd stringer the year we had the worst running game, go ahead. I'm not the one whos going to look dumb in that argument
                      I really think thats a matter of the poor O line performance. Like Dezz says, Bradshaw does make plays. He's a good football player.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Like I said he makes plays when it counts more often than not. Exactly why he was number 1, and dj was 3

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post

Why is that surprising when you just said he's split time his whole career and has had injury problems?
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I really think thats a matter of the poor O line performance. Like Dezz says, Bradshaw does make plays. He's a good football player.
                            it doesnt matter which way you want to spin it really, the reality is bradshaw is a good football player. but he isn't a great football player. there's a rather big difference in my eyes.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The issues with run game were to due to Injury with the backs and a putrid oline

Comment

it doesnt matter which way you want to spin it really, the reality is bradshaw is a good football player. but he isn't a great football player. there's a rather big difference in my eyes.
                                He's far better than what you and even give him credit for but nobody is saying he's a HOFer

Comment

Working...
                                X