This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#ff1493 size=6>AMANDA</FONT>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its a long walk from JFK to Clifton and an expensive cab fair[/quote]
    You would not do that to my wife and I am sure Amanda would LOVE to come pick me up no problem.
    [/quote] a blond driving up in NYC? god bless[/quote][/quote]</P>

he is an *** dont mind him and yes i will pick you up if you need me.</P>

[/quote] pshh i'lll just keep u in the handcuffs from the night before [][/quote]</P>

lol nice try. call the naked chef for that ****.</P>

[/quote]lol my gf just called me a loser for being on giants.com, but she said your cute.[/quote] Dezz- you dating that little cutey that you fooled around with a while back???[/quote]</P>

whilethe gfsin the bathroom or somewhere not by me, I WISH......................God damn i wish. </P>

no shes with some tool. whatever though. everything happenes for a reason. she called me randomly like a month ago to smoke shometin shometin but i was a ***** and said i was doing something. i didnt know if she wanted the D or to burn. these damn women drive me up the ****in walls sometimes. that said i love my gf very very much[]</P>[/quote] " *****es be CRAZY ...U know that . "[/quote] They dont come with instructions thats for sure..[/quote] they are all sisters ... if their happy.. your happy

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]never argue with a women even when you win you lose[:|][/quote]
      Yeah, same thing with Matt
      [/quote]

i'm always right, what can i say[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]never argue with a women even when you win you lose[:|][/quote]
        Yeah, same thing with Matt
        [/quote] i'm always right, what can i say[/quote]

[/quote] lol

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody....The great debate still going on ?[/quote]</P>

honestly, i dont think it will end until training camp starts...............</P>

[/quote] i think its slowed down now... possibly for good[/quote]
          I hope so.
          [/quote] me too.[/quote]</P>

I tthink we need to talk about what is or isn't a "dynasty".</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody....The great debate still going on ?[/quote]</P>

honestly, i dont think it will end until training camp starts...............</P>

I hope so.

I tthink we need to talk about what is or isn't a "dynasty".</P>[/quote] Oh goody we get to talk about the Patriots....lol.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I hope so.

[/quote]</P>

lmao. haha certainly not the redsox</P>

Comment

I hope so.

[/quote]</P>

lmao. haha certainly not the redsox</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I tthink we need to talk about what is or isn't a "dynasty".</p>[/quote]

3 Championships in a row...obviously

(in the context of sports)

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i thinka team canstill be a dynasty if it skips a year. lmao</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Actually in our debate several months ago, Matt said that if the Redsox won the WS this year, he would consider them a dynasty.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

oh here we go...moar shenanigans! =P</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I tthink we need to talk about what is or isn't a "dynasty".</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i thinka team canstill be a dynasty if it skips a year. lmao</p>

[/quote]</p>

Actually in our debate several months ago, Matt said that if the Redsox won the WS this year, he would consider them a dynasty.</p>[/quote]
                          But you wouldn't, that is the funny thing. Please let's not start that again. lol

Comment

free agncey has completely changed the rules of what makes a dynasty..

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Actually in our debate several months ago, Matt said that if the Redsox won the WS this year, he would consider them a dynasty.</P>

[/quote]
                              But you wouldn't, that is the funny thing. Please let's not start that again. lol
                              [/quote]</P>

True. But I'm a purist.</P>

Comment

<font color="#0000ff">This guy must have lost some money!!!</font>

Former NBA referee Tim Donaghy was attacked by a fellow inmate
                                during his 15-month sentence in federal prison, the Los Angeles Daily
                                News reported Thursday.</p>

A source who has maintained regular
                                contact with Donaghy during his imprisonment said Donaghy was attacked
                                in November and suffered significant damage to his knee, the Daily News
                                reported.</p>

The source said Donaghy could not comment for the Daily
                                News story. He was unsure why Donaghy was assaulted and struck "several
                                times with a paint-rolling stick," according to the report.</p>

After
                                repeated visits to the prison's medical facility, Donaghy underwent an
                                MRI exam that showed a tear of the lateral meniscus, as well as a cyst,
                                the source said, according to the Daily News. The source said Donaghy
                                was denied treatment and told by a doctor that his injury was a
                                "congenital" condition. </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X