X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
      Highest as in highest recorded at the moment in every bowling alley every league in the state of New Jersey.

One of my friends is pretty active in the PBA and USBC and posted it on my wall...so I mean if anyone would know it'd be him.

It's only after two weeks and I had two very good weeks it's unlikely to last....but just for now it's pretty awesome.
      cool. grats yo
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Highest as in highest recorded at the moment in every bowling alley every league in the state of New Jersey.

One of my friends is pretty active in the PBA and USBC and posted it on my wall...so I mean if anyone would know it'd be him.

It's only after two weeks and I had two very good weeks it's unlikely to last....but just for now it's pretty awesome.
        Thats pretty impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Benny The Jet stealing home for the LA Dodgers to win the game??
          nah when they all grow up or move away. Theyre all playing baseball as kids and then start evaporating. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            nah when they all grow up or move away. Theyre all playing baseball as kids and then start evaporating. haha
            yea but after that is when they show Benny playin for the Dodgers, and Smalls is the commentator. Remember that? lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Thats pretty impressive.
              I'm impressed myself lol.

for 8 games so far this season I went, 265-235-244-276-298-213-258-247.

Comment

So I've bowled pretty good my first two weeks of the new winter season, I "may" have the highest Average in the State of NJ at the moment.

I'm averaging 254.5
                where do u bowl and waht do u typically average?>
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• haha dude ur not going to beleive this, my boss knows you Ken Marion

said you bowled wtih him in the summer

i told him u were averaging 254 and he said that he believes it

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                    haha dude ur not going to beleive this, my boss knows you Ken Marion

said you bowled wtih him in the summer

i told him u were averaging 254 and he said that he believes it
                    lol that's cool, yeah I remember him a bit, I'm 254 at the moment but I usually average between 215-220...which is still very good...254 is like silly numbers.

Comment

lol that's cool, yeah I remember him a bit, I'm 254 at the moment but I usually average between 215-220...which is still very good...254 is like silly numbers.
                      he asked where are you bowling now

Comment

I average 154 in my league. If it was golf I'd be better than you.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                          he asked where are you bowling now
                          I'm bowling in Oakland (Holiday Bowl)

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I average 154 in my league. If it was golf I'd be better than you.
                            you are right, I've never played golf, I mean I've been to the driving range and I've putted? around before, although I will say almost all my "bowling" friends also Golf, I'm told they are very similar in a lot of ways.

Comment

• I used to LOVE golfing when I was a kid. But then i was like.....why am I walking around in the 95 degree heat chasing a little white ball? Who invented this awful ****??
                              As it turned out, I really just liked beating the **** out of things, such as hitting a golf ball with a 3 Wood or a Driver, hence my initial liking of the game.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                I used to LOVE golfing when I was a kid. But then i was like.....why am I walking around in the 95 degree heat chasing a little white ball? Who invented this awful ****??
                                As it turned out, I really just liked beating the **** out of things, such as hitting a golf ball with a 3 Wood or a Driver, hence my initial liking of the game.
                                The Scotts

Comment

Working...
                                X