Sure glad we wasted a first round pick on a running back
    Yea totally....
    I hate when we win games.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
      Is it your view that the first two games are the all thats needed in evaluating a draft pick Lawl?
      If so...you have lost your mind.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Is it your view that the first two games are the all thats needed in evaluating a draft pick Lawl?
        If so...you have lost your mind.
        I shouldnt have responded. I'm going to ignore him from now on. It is just usless to complain like he does.

Why don't we complain that Kenny Phillips isn't an All-Pro safety?
        Or that Prince has barely played a down of football?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• In other news....

What's with Justin Tuck looking rather geriatric?? I saw him make 1 play on the ball, and another tackle he basically just fell on the guy. He must be ****ed up somehow still, he just doesnt look like he used to at all.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• oh, another (somewhat) obvious observation...

The O-line looked excellent yesterday...not only did they give good protection, but the size of the gaps they opened for AB and Brown were amazing. A+ performance.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• BTW..TC was WAY off base on his whining about that last play. How cvamn you complain about a team who plays hard on every play?
              Frankly I'm friggin sick of NFL teams just standing around and letting a QB take a knee. Try to force him to fumble as far as I'm concerned.
              When did TC get so soft. Our O got caught with their pants down and he was whining about it.

Comment

BTW..TC was WAY off base on his whining about that last play. How cvamn you complain about a team who plays hard on every play?
                Frankly I'm friggin sick of NFL teams just standing around and letting a QB take a knee. Try to force him to fumble as far as I'm concerned.
                When did TC get so soft. Our O got caught with their pants down and he was whining about it.
                cuz it's bush league....

Can you imagine if we faked a clock play, and then just tossed a lob for another TD. We'd be criticized for running up the score. Why is this different? You know he's taking a knee, which is the respectful thing to do.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                  I knew this was coming.

Comment

BTW..TC was WAY off base on his whining about that last play. How cvamn you complain about a team who plays hard on every play?
                    Mehh. Its victory formation. I thought it was a bit cheap. If you watch it again, theyre going right for the legs of all our olinemen. I know theyre going after the snap but someone can get hurt. If Bass got injured Im sure youd be singing a different tune.

I love how TC wanted to shake hands as he was going off on him. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      cuz it's bush league....

Can you imagine if we faked a clock play, and then just tossed a lob for another TD. We'd be criticized for running up the score. Why is this different? You know he's taking a knee, which is the respectful thing to do.
                      They didn't fake anything. they lined up in an aggressive formation and made it clear they were coming after Eli. We were caught with our pants down and if they hit Eli and he fumbled, it would have been completely on us.
                      Just as I said in the other thread, It made me sick watching Romo take 3 knees last week while we watched. We just friggin watched and let them win. If we lined up like Tampa did, he could very well have rushed the snap. Any slight bobble could have been costly. And that likelihood is enhanced if you know they are coming after you. Letting the other team win is unacceptable.
                      I for one hope this changes the way all teams treat the kneel down play. especially us.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Mehh. Its victory formation. I thought it was a bit cheap. If you watch it again, theyre going right for the legs of all our olinemen. I know theyre going after the snap but someone can get hurt. If Bass got injured Im sure youd be singing a different tune.

I love how TC wanted to shake hands as he was going off on him. lol
                        Going low is not dirty. Its what every D lineman is taught to do at the goalline.
                        Yes...lets just stand around on plays so no one gets hurt. Total crap!!!!
                        Play to win. Don't let the other team take a knee without trying to cause a fumble. thats good football.

Comment

They didn't fake anything. they lined up in an aggressive formation and made it clear they were coming after Eli. We were caught with our pants down and if they hit Eli and he fumbled, it would have been completely on us.
                          Just as I said in the other thread, It made me sick watching Romo take 3 knees last week while we watched. We just friggin watched and let them win. If we lined up like Tampa did, he could very well have rushed the snap. Any slight bobble could have been costly. And that likelihood is enhanced if you know they are coming after you. Letting the other team win is unacceptable.
                          I for one hope this changes the way all teams treat the kneel down play. especially us.
                          I disagree. For a league that preaches player safety(which any fan can take one stance or another), this was not a good way to end the game. If Eli got seriously injured on the play, you'd be calling for Schiano's head.
                          The O-line shouldn't be to blame for following the standard playcalling. No matter which way you look at it, it's a ***** move. By the time the Defense gets to the QB, they are down, and it would be a late hit....it's jsut not good at all.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Regardless, I approve of TC's reaction. You don't let rookie coaches get away with anything, lol.

He claimed Rutgers would do it.........no, they don't do it in college either....Rutgers never did it. nice try.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Going low is not dirty. Its what every D lineman is taught to do at the goalline.
                              Yes...lets just stand around on plays so no one gets hurt. Total crap!!!!
                              Play to win. Don't let the other team take a knee without trying to cause a fumble. thats good football.
                              Yea I just dont agree. Obviously the Giants players felt the same.

But enough about the drama. Are our WRs incredible or what?
                              I like salsa with my 80 yard tds!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                I disagree. For a league that preaches player safety(which any fan can take one stance or another), this was not a good way to end the game. If Eli got seriously injured on the play, you'd be calling for Schiano's head.
                                The O-line shouldn't be to blame for following the standard playcalling. No matter which way you look at it, it's a ***** move. By the time the Defense gets to the QB, they are down, and it would be a late hit....it's jsut not good at all.
                                Absolute bull****!
                                When one team is playing hard on a play (and makes it clear they are playing hard) and the other team isn't, and doesn't even notice how the defense is lining up, and then someone gets hurt, which team is to blame?

Comment

Working...
                                X