This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Where the hell has Osi and Tuck been?? We need to start blitzing or theyre in trouble against good qbs
    yea i mentioned earlier that Tuck looks like a 40 year old on most plays. and for some reason it looks like we're sending just 4 on like 60% of our plays. Clearly the Blackburn sack play worked....do that more!! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      For what its worth I get what you are saying...its an unwritten rule of honor /sportsmanship that's been adopted as general practice in certain situations "by most coaches anyway" ....so I get TC being unset ...thats the kind of guy he is and he let Tampa's coach know how he felt....
      I would agree if Tampa faked like they were giving up and then went after Eli. But they made it clear that they were playing it aggressively. We had no excuse not to be prepared for it and if someone got hurt it would have been on us.

And its not an unwritten rule. Teams just stopped challenging that play and now everybody expects that. But they should challenge it and try to disrupt the play, just like Tampa did.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Its all I've been talking about to my Pats fan friends this morning.

I AM glad that Phil's record of 512 is still in tact though.
        Cuz you hate Eli, and wanted him to get injured yesterday.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          lmao thats why he doesnt think it was cheap

Comment

I would agree if Tampa faked like they were giving up and then went after Eli. But they made it clear that they were playing it aggressively. We had no excuse not to be prepared for it and if someone got hurt it would have been on us.

And its not an unwritten rule. Teams just stopped challenging that play and now everybody expects that. But they should challenge it and try to disrupt the play, just like Tampa did.
            .....An unwritten rule.....

Comment

Again I'm not disagreeing with you....I meant the same thing you just said in your last paragraph I just said it different ....the rule is a knee down play over nothing more The giant lined up to protect Eli in the "Kneel down play" and didn't execute very good ....

Comment

.....An unwritten rule.....
                thank you DezzzR

Comment

Is it your view that the first two games are the all thats needed in evaluating a draft pick Lawl?If so...you have lost your mind.
                  When will you guys understand that its not about his play its about the position he plays. you can draft or bring in random guys like andre brown bradshaw jacobs and youll be just fine at the position.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Not injured bad. Just enough not to throw for that extra 3 yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                      When will you guys understand that its not about his play its about the position he plays. you can draft or bring in random guys like andre brown bradshaw jacobs and youll be just fine at the position.
                      Thats not what your post suggested. You were suggesting that since he hasn't done anything yet it was a wasted pick.
                      This is why I had to thrash you in FF this weekend. You have to be put in your place.

Comment

Thats not what your post suggested. You were suggesting that since he hasn't done anything yet it was a wasted pick.This is why I had to thrash you in FF this weekend. You have to be put in your place.
                        it was a wasted pick the second we drafted him. because he is a rb. My point was emphasized by the emergence of Andre brown this week.

Comment

it was a wasted pick the second we drafted him. because he is a rb. My point was emphasized by the emergence of Andre brown this week.
                          I remember Luis Tillman going for 200 yards for us once and then was never to be heard from again. It was Rodney Hampton that was helping us win games. Year after year.
                          What round was Rodney drafted in again?

Comment

We draft BPA. It's just what we do. Why do you continue to get bent over it? We were weak at RB, the guy had stud written all over him, and it WAS the logical pick at that time of the draft, and I stand by the decision Reese made.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I have yet to see Wilson not run it passed the 20 yardline this season on special teams. Our special teams have been great so far this season, imo.

Comment

I have yet to see Wilson not run it passed the 20 yardline this season on special teams. Our special teams have been great so far this season, imo.
                                Yea, he's been a pleasant surprise on STs. I'll take it.
                                Sucks that the Randle return got called back. It was looking good.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X