This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I can't believe how Barden was getting open all day. I know he had a rook on him, but the kid just played great.
    This was a huge win. We couldn't be going into Philly at 1-2. Now we have a legit shot to get on top of the division after next week.

And someone tell Dezz that the defense played well.
    Do you think Barden's breakout could spell the end for Hixon's role?

And hell yea, the D looked really good! I was getting on Tuck's case cuz he looked slow in the first 2 weeks, but he was great yesterday. EVERYONE on defense had a good game.
    "GRADE A+ PLAYER, WOULD WATCH AGAIN!!"
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Do you think Barden's breakout could spell the end for Hixon's role?

And hell yea, the D looked really good! I was getting on Tuck's case cuz he looked slow in the first 2 weeks, but he was great yesterday. EVERYONE on defense had a good game.
      "GRADE A+ PLAYER, WOULD WATCH AGAIN!!"
      "Oh my God!! How are we going to stop the option?"
      Oh my God!! How can we stop Cam on a short week?"
      "Oh my God!!! We're going to have to match the Carolina offense touchdown for touchdown!!"

Hahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Not accordign to the Panthers....apparently it was nothing the Giants did....they "beat themselves".

Why do people say that? Did they NOT just witness a 20 point shallacking? Embarassed people should be a little more humble than that.

Well, regardless, it was a rather dominant performance on both sides of the ball. we looked really good against a team who gave it to the Aints last weekend.
        giants are the luckiest team ever

we never win games, other teams win it for us
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I'll look for the guy with the David Wilson jersey!!!!
          Speaking of David Wilson.....
          Andre brown is the real deal .

Comment

"Oh my God!! How are we going to stop the option?"Oh my God!! How can we stop Cam on a short week?""Oh my God!!! We're going to have to match the Carolina offense touchdown for touchdown!!"Hahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            The only negatives I take away from this are injuries and that we kept settling for fgs. Can't do that against better teams

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
              The only negatives I take away from this are injuries and that we kept settling for fgs. Can't do that against better teams
              Speaking of FG's...what the hell has gotten into Tynes. He has no hook at all on his kicks. Everything is dead straight. He must have made an adjustment to his mechanics.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post

And we appreciate it very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post

This is apparently the case.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Speaking of FG's...what the hell has gotten into Tynes. He has no hook at all on his kicks. Everything is dead straight. He must have made an adjustment to his mechanics.
                    Good point.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm debating whether or not to start the Zona defense against Philly or Pittsburgh, without Harrison and Troy vs. Oakland.
                      I can afford to experiment this week since I'm going up against such a weak opponent.

Comment

I can't believe how Barden was getting open all day. I know he had a rook on him, but the kid just played great.
                        This was a huge win. We couldn't be going into Philly at 1-2. Now we have a legit shot to get on top of the division after next week.

And someone tell Dezz that the defense played well.
                        They did.....still not sold on them. 2 ints were Cams fault. Boy does he throw perty spiral.

Comment

• Osi was downright terrible other than his sack. Terrible!

Comment

This is apparently the case.
                            Well, I will say in the 08 playoff game vs the Eagles, I thought we lost more than the Eagles won. Just the way the game felt to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              They did.....still not sold on them. 2 ints were Cams fault. Boy does he throw perty spiral.
                              Your appreciation of Charles Foster Kane is impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Well, I will say in the 08 playoff game vs the Eagles, I thought we lost more than the Eagles won. Just the way the game felt to me.
                                dude, we sucked. we limped going into the playoffs, and the eagles were a formidable opponent. Like, if Eli threw 6 picks, or if we gave up 500 yards, I'd say wow, way to give it to them....but we just werent that great the end of that year.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X