This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
    Yea. mid fourth quarter panther fans started to leave. Few giants fans sitting next me were yelling "you can beat the traffic, but you can't beat the giants."
    hahahahahaha Excellent

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      People never believe me when I say this, but....the carolinas......Steeler country.
      I think everywhere is Steeler country.

Comment

I think everywhere is Steeler country.
        also a possibility.

about 3-4 years ago, i was visiting a buddy who lived in south myrtle beach, 3 seperate bars, all claiming to be steelers bars.

and in addition to that, one place that was in fact owned by ben rapistburger
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          hahahahahaha Excellent
          Tom Delonge - "You can either leave now, and beat the traffic, or you can stay here with us, and beat your meat" --___-- lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Whoever is running the ff league around here, would one of you be able to get my yahoo email address that I used when i played with you guys? My new one is giving me problems and I cant log in!!! Much appreciated.

Comment

pretty much.
              much to the chagrin of morehead

Comment

Diehl was good for a long time. I can't hate the guy simply for regressing. That being said, he shouldnt be playing anymore, and youre right about the injury.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Skins RB Alfred Morris still drives his 1991 Mazda 626 that he bought his junior year at Florida Atlantic U

lol awesome
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• For those wondering, Prince Amukamara played 74% of the defensive plays last night. He is cemented into the rotation as long as he stays healthy...

Comment

At the age of 16, after his father died of a sudden heart attack, VP candidate Paul Ryan received social security benefits that he used to pay for college over the next 2 years.

The more you know.
                      Is it your view that Paul Ryan is against social security. I've got news for you, he never was and he never said he was.
                      The more you know........
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Nonsense. I just was disgusted at all the DD hate.
                        DD is a left tackle. He's not a guard and he sure as hell isn't a RT. He tried that years ago and failed. He is a left tackle. Bur right now, the O line as it is seems to be working well. Beatty has to stay on the field of course.
                        Last year our O line played well together with DD at LT. we actually improved in pass protection and the running game. But that was last year.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Is it your view that Paul Ryan is against social security. I've got news for you, he never was and he never said he was.
                          The more you know........
                          It's well documented how the Romney/Paul campaign feels about the supposed "entitled" class who "need handouts"....and this is just good material, lol.

It's also documented that in 2010 Paul Ryan wrote a federal budget that would not only slash social security benefits, but partly privatize them.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!!

CHAOSSSS ON BULLSH*T MOOOOUNTAIN!!!!!! lol

**Edit, because i tried to type FEDERAL 4 times and failed. lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• TC on sound fx on nfl network.

Comment

• "alright alright, Team on 3. 1 2 3 team.....Lets do that again, That was horse ****." hahaha

Comment

• You guys really have to watch this.
                                "snap the damn ball!! dont just stand there, hes mic, hes mic, hes mic BULL****!!!" Not sure if he was yelling at Eli on that one

Comment

Working...
                                X