X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You guys really have to watch this.
    "snap the damn ball!! dont just stand there, hes mic, hes mic, hes mic BULL****!!!" Not sure if he was yelling at Eli on that one
    I'll check it out when I get home BOYYYYYY
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• TC to Barden during a game " you better get your *** going now. youre moping around out there. You didnt do a good job on streak shallow, you got an illegal procedure, you dont block worth a ****, GO AND NAIL SOMEONE, dont just stand there, put em on their ***. This is your chance!"

Comment

• PEACE *****ES!!! Have a good weekend. Not that I give a flying ****

Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          At the age of 16, after his father died of a sudden heart attack, VP candidate Paul Ryan received social security benefits that he used to pay for college over the next 2 years.

The more you know.
          That's probably one of the many reasons he's trying so hard to fix it so that it works better for everyone. and doesn't run out in 10-15 years.

Comment

It's also documented that in 2010 Paul Ryan wrote a federal budget that would not only slash social security benefits, but partly privatize them.l
            Privatizing social security and "slashing" it are just methods that need to be taken in order to ensure that the programs continue to exist at all.

for example

right now you are getting 100$ a week for social security....you can continue to get that for the next 10-15 years but after that you will get ZERO.

OR you can privatize it and get 50$ a week for social security...but then it will last forever.

people don't want to hear it but the current system is broken and without some cuts it will no longer exist at all....

Ryan's cuts and privatization are aimed at keeping social security around for the future....the opposing idea is to do nothing and let the system fail completely in 10-15 years.

Comment

TC to Barden during a game " you better get your *** going now. youre moping around out there. You didnt do a good job on streak shallow, you got an illegal procedure, you dont block worth a ****, GO AND NAIL SOMEONE, dont just stand there, put em on their ***. This is your chance!"
              No ****....tc said that. lol, that's freakin awesome. If it was recently, guess it worked.

Comment

• Winning sure does cause a dead thread.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Winning sure does cause a dead thread.
                  Eagles arent looking to good. Hopefully that continues through next week.

Comment

Eagles arent looking to good. Hopefully that continues through next week.
                    My decision to switch from the Pitt defense to the Zona defense will probably win my match against Matt for me this week. Zona has a top defense.

Comment

My decision to switch from the Pitt defense to the Zona defense will probably win my match against Matt for me this week. Zona has a top defense.
                      Ballsy move. Vick might be playing like **** but hes putting up yards

Comment

Ballsy move. Vick might be playing like **** but hes putting up yards
                        24.5 points for Zona. .5 for Pitt. I'm ahead by 25 with Matt having Rodgers tonight and me having Benson and Finley. If I had stayed with Pitt it would be about tied and I'd be doomed. I may actually just play Zona for most of the rest of the season.
                        Matt could still win but Rodgers would have to go nuts at Seattle and Finley and Benson doing nothing. Its possible but unlikely.

Comment

• I'm upset about Kevin Smith.....the dude puts up numbers and as a side effect plays really really well for his team and helps them win games....then this guy Matt drafted shows up healthy...fine split the work load a bit whatever...but 0 carries and 0 touches of any kind? even yahoo projected him to get 10+ points...

really they had to cut him off completely?

Comment

At the age of 16, after his father died of a sudden heart attack, VP candidate Paul Ryan received social security benefits that he used to pay for college over the next 2 years.

The more you know.
                            lol
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                              I'm upset about Kevin Smith.....the dude puts up numbers and as a side effect plays really really well for his team and helps them win games....then this guy Matt drafted shows up healthy...fine split the work load a bit whatever...but 0 carries and 0 touches of any kind? even yahoo projected him to get 10+ points...

really they had to cut him off completely?
                              Leshore is a beast

Comment

it prob will be what wins

im not out of it, but u probably got it

Comment

Working...
                                X