Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • btw (by the way), GTD means game time decision
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

    Comment


    • Tom Coughlin said it was more than neck pain for Bradshaw - he needs medical clearance...was sent to hospital today -

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Tom Coughlin said it was more than neck pain for Bradshaw - he needs medical clearance...was sent to hospital today -
        oh splendid =\
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          oh splendid =\
          Andre the Giant says Fee Fyyy Foes!!

          Comment


          • I love this guy
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxk09s5z7xs

            "blitzes and blocks and...penalties?"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
              btw (by the way), GTD means game time decision
              I liked Byron's definition...."Got to Dude".
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Cant lie, Im a bit glad theyre being cautious with AB, more reps for Andre and Wilson

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I liked Byron's definition...."Got to Dude".
                  I laughed at that despite not knowing what "Got to Dude" meant, hahahaha
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Cant lie, Im a bit glad theyre being cautious with AB, more reps for Andre and Wilson
                    Coughlin needs to take the collar off Wilson. 1 carry a week isn't going to teach him anything about ball control....

                    I love what Andre is doing, but now is the time to get the kid out there and show everyone his 1st rounder status.

                    btw, i love him on returns.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • You guys see that Raider get knocked out in mid air? ouuff that was brutal.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Coughlin needs to take the collar off Wilson. 1 carry a week isn't going to teach him anything about ball control....

                        I love what Andre is doing, but now is the time to get the kid out there and show everyone his 1st rounder status.

                        btw, i love him on returns.
                        Agreed. Tc doesnt need to split the carries, just try and get Wilson around 10. I know Tc said at the beginning of the season he was going to use Wilson more starting week 6.

                        Hes been very good on ST. ST teams in general are playing very well

                        Comment


                        • Im soo antsyyyyy I want our line to kill Mike Vick!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Coughlin needs to take the collar off Wilson. 1 carry a week isn't going to teach him anything about ball control....

                            I love what Andre is doing, but now is the time to get the kid out there and show everyone his 1st rounder status.

                            btw, i love him on returns.
                            I don't know..I think he needs to do what helps us win. Right now, Brown seems to be the best option.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I don't know..I think he needs to do what helps us win. Right now, Brown seems to be the best option.
                              Yes, but he can do that while incorporating him into the offense.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Yes, but he can do that while incorporating him into the offense.
                                I agree and if Wilson cant seem to find holes, just go back to dre day.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X