X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    Leshore is a beast
    he's doing slightly worst in YPC vs Smith in almost the same number of carries....

if he was a beast wouldn't he be doing better?

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
      he's doing slightly worst in YPC vs Smith in almost the same number of carries....

if he was a beast wouldn't he be doing better?
      I get the same way. But it really isn't a coaches job to help our fantasy team........

Or is it????..........
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        I get the same way. But it really isn't a coaches job to help our fantasy team........

Or is it????..........
        If they aren't the giants coach it is...lol

but really, whether it's fantasy or just the good of the team...YPC is one of the biggest indicators of how a RB's doing in my opinion, I don't know how much of a gain it is to "purely" stick with Leshoure (sp) instead of at least splitting him with Smith a bit...if nothing else to keep them both fresh.

Comment

• Just dug this up again....lmao!! I cant stop watching it!!!

Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
            If they aren't the giants coach it is...lol

but really, whether it's fantasy or just the good of the team...YPC is one of the biggest indicators of how a RB's doing in my opinion, I don't know how much of a gain it is to "purely" stick with Leshoure (sp) instead of at least splitting him with Smith a bit...if nothing else to keep them both fresh.
            although i have nothing invested in either player, I agree. Especially since when youre a RB with the Lions, youre automatically an injury risk. lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Whats good people, me and Lando have been talking about THEE Game and since Im 'Thee Chef' I wanna see what people wanna eat.

So far Lando mentioned Bagels and Burritos/Tacos, honestly im down with anything
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• And what is everyone bringing??
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                  And what is everyone bringing??
                  Whatever I'm asked to bring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                    And what is everyone bringing??
                    Last time I brought down rolls ,soda and such.....plus I can keep my eye out for fresh road kill on the drive down ......

let me know Kase what is needed

Comment

• Disgrace....The nfl replacement officials are destroying the integrity of our league. The arena league has better officiating.

Jennings clearly intercepted the hail mary tonite. Wtf? The commish has to pay the real ref's or this year will be a farce.

MMB--Text me what I need to bring to tailgate.

Comment

• Originally posted by lttaylor56 View Post
                        Disgrace....The nfl replacement officials are destroying the integrity of our league. The arena league has better officiating.

Jennings clearly intercepted the hail mary tonite. Wtf? The commish has to pay the real ref's or this year will be a farce.

MMB--Text me what I need to bring to tailgate.
                        Yes, the call was blown....but why is nobody talking about this:

Jennings screwed the packers on that play. When youre winning, and the clock is running out, on those end zone plays, you dont go for the pick, you go for the PD. You dont want to have to put your team in the situation where a play has to be reviewed. Hit the ball away as hard as you can so nobody can get it....done. end game. you win.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Jennings screwed the packers on that play. When youre winning, and the clock is running out, on those end zone plays, you dont go for the pick, you go for the PD. You dont want to have to put your team in the situation where a play has to be reviewed. Hit the ball away as hard as you can so nobody can get it....done. end game. you win.
                          Strongly disagree. Detroit knocked it down and it went right into the hands of Titus Young. The reality is that the kid caught the ball for GB and the refs took it away. Anything can happen when you try to knock it away. With a ball traveling 50 yards or more, a tenth of a second mistime can be the difference between knocking it down or up in the air to be caught by the offense.
                          Batting the ball keeps it in play, catching it takes it out of play. The refs just blew it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Strongly disagree. Detroit knocked it down and it went right into the hands of Titus Young. The reality is that the kid caught the ball for GB and the refs took it away. Anything can happen when you try to knock it away. With a ball traveling 50 yards or more, a tenth of a second mistime can be the difference between knocking it down or up in the air to be caught by the offense.
                            Batting the ball keeps it in play, catching it takes it out of play. The refs just blew it.
                            I have never heard anyone say that.....ever.....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Hmmm I dont think so. Look at Titus Young. Hell look at the last play of the superbowl, a healthy Gronk catches that ball....

Last night was a disgrace. If one ref gives the TD signal and the other waves it off, refs need to talk it over. Id really like to know just what the hell that ref was looking at.

Comment

I have never heard anyone say that.....ever.....
                                Actually teams practice just for that play. Eli and Nicks both said they practiced that play. And if you notice when Nicks scored that TD in GB, both Cruz and Manningham are waiting for a bounce.

Comment

Working...
                                X