Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If we are dong well against Vick I expect Andy to pull him, and we struggle against back ups

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      the dline has been showing up to play Vick, Fewell has a good game plan against moble qbs. pretty much his only good gameplan.
      I thought his gameplan against NE in the Superbowl was pretty good.
      Or is it your view that Tom Brady is a "mobile" QB?

      Stop hating on out SB winning coaches.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Safety Kenny Phillips was fined $30,000 for striking defenseless Bucs wide receiver Vincent Jackson on a pass play, although no penalty flag was thrown


        RAghhhhh!!!!! bull****

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I thought his gameplan against NE in the Superbowl was pretty good.
          Or is it your view that Tom Brady is a "mobile" QB?

          Stop hating on out SB winning coaches.
          I hate on coaches that let up over 1000 more yards than the dreadful 09 defense. Dont let superbowls blind you frrom seeing the teams weakness'.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Safety Kenny Phillips was fined $30,000 for striking defenseless Bucs wide receiver Vincent Jackson on a pass play, although no penalty flag was thrown


            RAghhhhh!!!!! bull****
            The NFL honestly doesnt have the right to fine players when tehy arent flagged....i KNOW it was not a legal hit...but they should fine the refs for that. lol

            I think this has happened to KP 3 times now. >.<
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • hmm there are former players and coaches on ESPN who seem to agree with me about the end zone play....hmmmm
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                hmm there are former players and coaches on ESPN who seem to agree with me about the end zone play....hmmmm
                I dont watch Espn anymore. NFL network all day, everyday.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  hmm there are former players and coaches on ESPN who seem to agree with me about the end zone play....hmmmm
                  Where was he going to bat it? Down into the mass of players where the ball could easily bounce in the air and be caught?
                  Yes...The "experts" at ESPN side with Pizz.
                  Thanks for making my case for me.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    I dont watch Espn anymore. NFL network all day, everyday.
                    I don't have it.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Where was he going to bat it? Down into the mass of players where the ball could easily bounce in the air and be caught?
                      Yes...The "experts" at ESPN side with Pizz.
                      Thanks for making my case for me.
                      quit being so smug....just because you have an opinion on everything doesnt meant youre right. in fact, in most cases youre wrong....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I don't have it.
                        Its on the WB(channel 11 for me) Its free for now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Its on the WB(channel 11 for me) Its free for now.
                          For cablevision.....I have TWC....we have nothing...ever. lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • My understanding is that there is heavy arbitration with time warner refuses to air NFL network because they wont be able to charge people for it.

                            Hence why Time Warner has been, currently is, and will forever be the worst company ever.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              For cablevision.....I have TWC....we have nothing...ever. lol
                              EHH? I have cable vision too. With the io remote? Im sorry i get confused with services but Im pretty sure you have Pizz. Warner Bros are in a dispute so they put NFL network on that channel. Its free. I also believe if you have the movie channels they give it to you. there was a thread about it around here somewhere. I havnt watched ESPN all week except some of the game last night. They also have a Tom Coughlin special on Wednesday. Looks good.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                EHH? I have cable vision too. With the io remote? Im sorry i get confused with services but Im pretty sure you have Pizz. Warner Bros are in a dispute so they put NFL network on that channel. Its free. I also believe if you have the movie channels they give it to you. there was a thread about it around here somewhere. I havnt watched ESPN all week except some of the game last night. They also have a Tom Coughlin special on Wednesday. Looks good.
                                lol, no im saying "yes, you have it because you have cablevision...i do not"
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X