This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol, no im saying "yes, you have it because you have cablevision...i do not"
    Ohhhhh Im sorry i misread. Do what ever you have to to get it. Its fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      The hail Mary plays are designed by the offense to catch the batted ball. Yes there are times where batting the ball is a good play. But a player has to understand where he is. For that defender to bat the ball into the crowd he was involved in would definitely risk a catch. The best thing given the scrum he was in was to intercept the ball.....which he did BTW.
      Exactly, I did say I agree with you :P.

Hence "but you'd rather catch it"

an Interception is a clear defense of the ball, batting a ball it could end up anywhere.

Comment

quit being so smug....just because you have an opinion on everything doesnt meant youre right. in fact, in most cases youre wrong....
        Yeah, he's not always right Pizz...but when I agree with him generally 99.99999% of the time "we" are correct :P

and I agree with him here....

you just don't know where the ball is going to go when you try to slap/punch it out of the mass of players on a hail mary...especially on a hail mary where they actually practice the play in such a way as to expect a tip/punch/slap on the ball such that Wide Receivers will surround the scrum waiting for it to happen....

the interception is the best way to go about it, it was a blown call...so be it...it's not the first nor will it be the last time a blown call was a deciding factor in a game...

if green bay is as good as they say they are it should not have come down to a one possession game.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
          if green bay is as good as they say they are it should not have come down to a one possession game.
          This point I agree with lol.....my Supervisor is a GB fan, and I said that to him lol

oh, and i just read someone on facebook say "The city that has been crying that the officials gave a superbowl win to the Steelers for the past 7 years, is strangely quiet today..."
          Lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

quit being so smug....just because you have an opinion on everything doesnt meant youre right. in fact, in most cases youre wrong....
            So when you express your opinion thats fine. When I express mine its smug?

Got it.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

For cablevision.....I have TWC....we have nothing...ever. lol
              I have TWC cable JP ...and now have the nfl network since Sunday and its free....its on channel 1524 up here........red zone is like 5.00 a month I doubt I'll opt for that....I'm cheap....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                I have TWC cable JP ...and now have the nfl network since Sunday and its free....its on channel 1524 up here........red zone is like 5.00 a month I doubt I'll opt for that....I'm cheap....
                ugh wtf!! now i have to go look to see if it exists for us yet!! yea i don't need red zone, it will just be cool to watch some ACTUAL sports news/stories/clips i actually care about....skip over the basketball and baseball coverage. lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

So when you express your opinion thats fine. When I express mine its smug?

Got it.
                  It's not what you say, it's how you say it. lol

Saying that since my opinion matches that of players and coaches(and former players and coaches), that means it's wrong, not only does it not make sense, but yes, it's smug.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. lol

Saying that since my opinion matches that of players and coaches(and former players and coaches), that means it's wrong, not only does it not make sense, but yes, it's smug.
                    I'm typing on a keyboard Pizz. How do you know "how I'm saying" anything?
                    You are reading things into my posts that aren't intended.
                    Stop being anti-Morehead.

Even my ex-wife stopped that ****. Why can't you?

Comment

Yes...The "experts" at ESPN side with Pizz.
                      Thanks for making my case for me.
                      This.

Just some of your elitist BS. I'm not anti-morehead.....I'm anti elitist BS.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

This.

Just some of your elitist BS. I'm not anti-morehead.....I'm anti elitist BS.
                        How is that elitist? I was picking on ESPN.
                        You are anti-Morehead and the only way to prove otherwise is to give me a big wet one on the lips next week.

Comment

You are anti-Morehead and the only way to prove otherwise is to give me a big wet one on the lips next week.
                          ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Im surpirised no one brought up how the Bucs tried that **** again with the Cowboys.

Comment

theres only one anti morehead.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                theres only one anti morehead.
                                People that believe they can delve into the depths of someone's soul, based on words typed on a football message board, need to get a friggin life.

Comment

Working...
                                X