Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ummm....are we just chipping in for food for thee game? what's the deal?!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      So ummm....are we just chipping in for food for thee game? what's the deal?!
      I assume we'll figure that out. With Blondie not around, the communication isn't too good.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I butt heads with my pops allllll day, then give each other the cold shoulder all week. Then sunday football comes on and we bury it and never speak of it, its the Irish way. Sooo unhealthy. haha

As much as I love the old bastad Im thinking of becoming a cop hes been pissing me off so much lately. Perfect cover for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I butt heads with my pops allllll day, then give each other the cold shoulder all week. Then sunday football comes on and we bury it and never speak of it, its the Irish way. Sooo unhealthy. haha

As much as I love the old bastad Im thinking of becoming a cop hes been pissing me off so much lately. Perfect cover for me.
          lol.....creepy gif is creepy

yea, you have like forced interaction with your pops lol.
          I go months without talking to mine.

In fact, my brother has been calling him all week and not once has he answered. >.<
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• oooh they unblocked yahoo fantasy sports at work for the first time in about 4 years.....**** JUST GOT REAL!!! lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• you see sons last night?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                I assume we'll figure that out. With Blondie not around, the communication isn't too good.
                Probably just chipping in like last year. I have been talking to Kase about it. We are going to do a Mexican theme. I believe he is going to bring shrimp and steak so we can do burritos or tacos. Then Blondie can do her bean dip, we can get chips, salsa, guac and all the other fixens. Then I'm sure we'll get some other stuff. I bought 3 parking passes so Kase will have 1, B will have 1 and Matt will have 1. Are we going to pick up from the hotel MH or are you going to walk over? I don't remember what we did last year. I'm so excited for this, but I really can't focus until we beat the Eagles.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue4417 View Post
                  Probably just chipping in like last year. I have been talking to Kase about it. We are going to do a Mexican theme. I believe he is going to bring shrimp and steak so we can do burritos or tacos. Then Blondie can do her bean dip, we can get chips, salsa, guac and all the other fixens. Then I'm sure we'll get some other stuff. I bought 3 parking passes so Kase will have 1, B will have 1 and Matt will have 1. Are we going to pick up from the hotel MH or are you going to walk over? I don't remember what we did last year. I'm so excited for this, but I really can't focus until we beat the Eagles.
                  **** yea, great idea!! I'll be sure to bring Zantac, lmao
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Are we at least gunna have some burgers for old guys with weaker stomachs?

Comment

Are we at least gunna have some burgers for old guys with weaker stomachs?
                      There aren't going to be any of those there so why worry about it?

Comment

There aren't going to be any of those there so why worry about it?
                        Just wondering as an uninvolved bystander.

Comment

Just wondering as an uninvolved bystander.
                          I would be more than happy to get some burgers or a steak for you sir.

Comment

I would be more than happy to get some burgers or a steak for you sir.
                            I can bring stuff Landon. We'll talk.

Comment

• Holy ****.... just found this vid....from 2001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Eng...layer_embedded
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• this is still my favorite though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTtOaDvf8co
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X