Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    oh snap! did it have a stale date? like 90 days or something?
    No nothing. That was the first question she asked.
    What was amazing is that she was unphased by the wait. What 32 year olds have such a casual attitude about thousands of dollars.
    Oh yeah....My Daughter. I was freaking with guilt.

    It was..."Oh yeah Dad, just deposit it in my account when you get a chance...thanks a lot for taking care of that"
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      No nothing. That was the first question she asked.
      What was amazing is that she was unphased by the wait. What 32 year olds have such a casual attitude about thousands of dollars.
      Oh yeah....My Daughter. I was freaking with guilt.

      It was..."Oh yeah Dad, just deposit it in my account when you get a chance...thanks a lot for taking care of that"
      lol did she even know anythign about it?? what was it? a refund?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        lol did she even know anythign about it?? what was it? a refund?
        Some kind of refund from her loan. Yes she knew but forgot. Funny thing is that she graduated in May of 09. Been a while.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • got to work and im signing on all our systems, and got the same error message as yesterday when we were offline for 6 hours....I'm like YOUVE GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING ME!!!

          But then 5 mins later everything worked. lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • I make picks for my friend in his NFL pool. Here's an email from yesterday afternoon. Morehead is awesome! Lets face it and move on.




            I like the Browns to keep it close. Balt. playing Sunday night and a poss. let down after the close win.
            Balt 23, Cleveland 16

            reverbnation.com/yummytheunderdog



            Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:46:52 -0400
            Subject: RE: Week 4 LINES
            From: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            To: cazaman15@hotmail.com


            Thanks...I believe Balt is Home...does that change your thinking?


            Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID



            Caz Aman <cazaman15@hotmail.com> wrote:

            Confident this week.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • lol, good guess
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                lol, good guess
                Morehead is at one with the football universe.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • I love this gif....
                  Peter Dinklage is awesome

                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Roger Goodell just sent me an email. I wonder if he has me on speed dial too.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Roger Goodell just sent me an email. I wonder if he has me on speed dial too.
                      Have you ever sent anything to the NFL website? I got one too, but i cant open it while at work. I'll look on my phone later.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Have you ever sent anything to the NFL website? I got one too, but i cant open it while at work. I'll look on my phone later.
                        It was nice that he complimented me on my 3-0 start in FF.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Juuust got my gmen hat with the strahan stomp on the side. Freeeeeshhhhhhnesssssss

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Juuust got my gmen hat with the strahan stomp on the side. Freeeeeshhhhhhnesssssss
                            lol nice...i ordered some random Gmen stuff a few weeks back.
                            I got a Mitchell & Ness fitted hat, with the 80s lettering GIANTS....i also bought a Giants santa hat lmao. idk why...it was $10, so why not! for $3 i got 2 "Big Blue" wrist band thingies.
                            Think that's it.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              lol nice...i ordered some random Gmen stuff a few weeks back.
                              I got a Mitchell & Ness fitted hat, with the 80s lettering GIANTS....i also bought a Giants santa hat lmao. idk why...it was $10, so why not! for $3 i got 2 "Big Blue" wrist band thingies.
                              Think that's it.
                              Yea id like an old school looking giants hat as well. Im thinking about getting the matching gmen hoodie now, but its 55 bucks. mhhhhh.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Yea id like an old school looking giants hat as well. Im thinking about getting the matching gmen hoodie now, but its 55 bucks. mhhhhh.
                                You got a link for that? I dont really know what youre referring to.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X