Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
    So is this a legit clique, or is it OK to post here?

    Just asking, although I shouldn't need permission :P
    welcome Moke.....I wouldn't call it a clique....most of us here have all met up at Giants stadium...we also have an FF league that we play in together...the thread go's back to 2009 when many in here met up for the first time for a draft day party in NJ....and the thread evolved for there......everybody is welcome here.....post away.....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by byron View Post
      welcome Moke.....I wouldn't call it a clique....most of us here have all met up at Giants stadium...we also have an FF league that we play in together...the thread go's back to 2009 when many in here met up for the first time for a draft day party in NJ....and the thread evolved for there......everybody is welcome here.....post away.....

      Ah okay, just wondering. Sounds cool

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Ah okay, just wondering. Sounds cool
        forgot to mention we are all meeting up next week for the Cleveland game...I'm excited !

        Comment


        • Where do you guys meet though?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Where do you guys meet though?
            At the park we tailgate before the game this year we have eight seats together for the game most of the details will come together this week.....

            Comment


            • OH! At metlife? So you guys actually have tickets? I really wish I had the money to go. I'm still a student! Sucks.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                OH! At metlife? So you guys actually have tickets? I really wish I had the money to go. I'm still a student! Sucks.
                yeah this will be my second trip to "thee Game" its the fourth year of the meet up .....this my second live Giants game ....If it weren't for this thread and the fine people in here... I may never had gone to a game....I'm very grateful to them all......Your day will come Moke ...education is an important and hopfully one day afford you all the things you want in life ....

                Comment


                • Yep, trying to. Going to school for finance after I switched from accounting.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Yep, trying to. Going to school for finance after I switched from accounting.
                    cool Moke ...have a son who's in accounting and a daughter who's in banking they are both doing quite well...

                    Comment


                    • the pups

                      there's 5

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by byron View Post
                        cool Moke ...have a son who's in accounting and a daughter who's in banking they are both doing quite well...
                        How does your son like accounting? I couldn't take it, too boring for me.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          How does your son like accounting? I couldn't take it, too boring for me.
                          He does complain about that... right now he works for the State and the pace of things is slow so its more about that.... than working numbers which he likes...The pay and benefits are pretty good so I suppose till something better comes along he'll stick ..... The private sector the money is far better but can be high pressure with travel with young ones and such he doesn't anything to do with that....

                          Comment


                          • The only thing I hate is how boring it is. The job security is great though and thats really why I wanted to go into it.

                            Comment


                            • In my day you collage wasn't stressed as much as it is today...many of my age group got through high school and went to work in a factory/construction or whatever there was plenty work out there... The last job I held was in a shipyard it was ok in the beginning pay was good and such but I just didn't like it ...And before I finally walked I hated it ..I was miserable...I've been self employed ever since "over 25 years now " as a building contractor...Like anything it has its pros and cons , but I like building..Bottom line I wish I had gone into it right out high school ....instead of wasting 10 years of my life doing **** I didn't like doing....find something you like to do and go for it

                              Comment


                              • Let's hope this forecast changes...

                                Sun Oct 7
                                63
                                Showers
                                Chance of rain: 60%
                                Wind: NNW at 6 mph

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X