• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I think he should be cut for costing us the game with his stupidity
    red text?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      red text?
      No not at all. That was theee dumbest thing Iv ever seen a player do, with the game on the line. This team doesnt need that **** and we have other wrs with plenty of potential. Im sure I sound like a "the sky is falling" type of guy right now but I really dont care. Wtf was he thinking??

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        No not at all. That was theee dumbest thing Iv ever seen a player do, with the game on the line. This team doesnt need that **** and we have other wrs with plenty of potential. Im sure I sound like a "the sky is falling" type of guy right now but I really dont care. Wtf was he thinking??
        You should be cut for making dumb posts.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          You should be cut for making dumb posts.
          Dont care. You know I usually dont over react over something like this but that was seriously the most ******ed thing Iv ever seen a player do, and the way he did it was even worse. At least bench his *** for a while.

Comment

• And how many times do we need to see Rolle late to a play in the endzone??? What are we paying him all that money for???

Comment

• I think Barden gave Asomugha the "bear hug" because he thought Asomugha was going to pick the ball off....not saying it's ok, but I think he knew he was probably going to get the Pass Interference and thought that a 54 yard FG attempt was better then an interception and no attempt at all

Also, Bradshaw is just bad, Wilson and Brown are both better at gaining yardage in the running game with our current O-Line...although they may not be as good at protecting Eli which right now is the most important job for any RB in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                I think Barden gave Asomugha the "bear hug" because he thought Asomugha was going to pick the ball off....not saying it's ok, but I think he knew he was probably going to get the Pass Interference and thought that a 54 yard FG attempt was better then an interception and no attempt at all

Also, Bradshaw is just bad, Wilson and Brown are both better at gaining yardage in the running game with our current O-Line...although they may not be as good at protecting Eli which right now is the most important job for any RB in there.
                I think you're right. But there are better ways to break up the play. He's 6'6 for God's sake. Go up and make a play.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  yea.....i didnt see Bradshaw get benched in 2010, and he had 7 fumbles on the season 6 of which he lost....

So, uhh....let's switch it up, for the sake of the run game!!
                  Well, yeah... not sure what you really meant by this post, but I agree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                    I think Barden gave Asomugha the "bear hug" because he thought Asomugha was going to pick the ball off....not saying it's ok, but I think he knew he was probably going to get the Pass Interference and thought that a 54 yard FG attempt was better then an interception and no attempt at all

I dont think Bradshaws bad. His problem is hes dancing around to much looking for a hole when he doesnt think its there. Brown hits the hole hes suppose to if its there or not. Bradshaw tries to get too shifty at times, and when he does he opens his legs really wide(kinda like a olinemen).Bradshaw had a nice run last night up the middle, but if it was Brown there was a good chance he would of been gone. Think Brown should get the bulk of the carries from here on out, will it happen? probably not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Well, yeah... not sure what you really meant by this post, but I agree with you.
                      Let me tell you what he means.
                      He hates Bradshaw because he believes that Bradshaw has been the only impediment to Danny Ware's (graduate of Pizzey's Alma Mater,.... UGA) success and glory in the NFL.
                      He will deny it but we all know its true.

Comment

He hates Bradshaw because he believes that Bradshaw has been the only impediment to Danny Ware's (graduate of Pizzey's Alma Mater,.... UGA) success and glory in the NFL.
                        Really? Well, let's see how he does in Tampa lol

Comment

Are you kidding?.....Pizzey already has his Doug Martin and Legarret Blount Voodoo dolls all made up.

Comment

lol.....that's only HALF true. YES I was a Ware advocate, NO, i dont HATE Bradshaw....
                            however, since he's no longer good, I see no reason to not play just Wilson and Brown.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Are you kidding?.....Pizzey already has his Doug Martin and Legarret Blount Voodoo dolls all made up.

Hahahaha! I think he's had the Blount voodoo doll for awhile now

Comment

Lol, it's no longer relevant since he isn't a Giant. I wish him luck, just not against the Giants =P
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X