This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    hey guys, its looking like 12 a head for all the food which will include breakfast (bagels,eggs,bacon,cheese), Kase's superbowl salad, chips, taco dip, cupcakes, buffalo wings, hamburgers, hot dogs, all the bread, BBQ stuff, plates and crap

sound good?
    no complaints here! thx again for doing the heavy lifting, matt & blondie
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      no complaints here! thx again for doing the heavy lifting, matt & blondie
      + 1 to that !!

Comment

hey guys, its looking like 12 a head for all the food which will include breakfast (bagels,eggs,bacon,cheese), Kase's superbowl salad, chips, taco dip, cupcakes, buffalo wings, hamburgers, hot dogs, all the bread, BBQ stuff, plates and crap

sound good?
        good Deal man....thanks

Comment

• oh, and Kase of course.....jeez, im an *** sometimes >.<
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• BYRON!!! I'm so amped to see you again, man!! It's gonna be a good day! lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

BYRON!!! I'm so amped to see you again, man!! It's gonna be a good day! lol
              Likewise JP ! its gonna be a great time !

Comment

sound good?
                Well because I'm a victim of the Obama "recovery" I may only be able to afford $11.50. I'll let you know.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Well because I'm a victim of the Obama "recovery" I may only be able to afford $11.50. I'll let you know.
                  I got your other $.50

Guess I'm just recession proof....

edit - I'm the rich helping out the poor!! YEEEEAAAAA BIIIIITCH!!!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I got your other $.50

Guess I'm just recession proof....

edit - I'm the rich helping out the poor!! YEEEEAAAAA BIIIIITCH!!!!
                    I was waiting for my Obama handout from the taxpayers. I'm sick of having to work for what I have.

Comment

I was waiting for my Obama handout from the taxpayers. I'm sick of having to work for what I have.
                      I know this has literally nothing to do with what youre talking about, but I'm randomly reminded of the whole Drew Carey quote:

"Oh you hate your job?? Well why didn't you just say so!! There's a support group for that! It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar."
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I know this has literally nothing to do with what youre talking about, but I'm randomly reminded of the whole Drew Carey quote:

"Oh you hate your job?? Well why didn't you just say so!! There's a support group for that! It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar."
                        Actually I've always loved my job but I would now like to retire and become a rock star.

Comment

Actually I've always loved my job but I would now like to retire and become a rock star.
                          If you do, I'd like to join you in rockstardom. I do feel that was my true calling.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Speaking of work. I might break the 100 hour mark this week. OT$$. Have fun at the game kids, hopefully I'll be in sanfran watching my boys win a playoff game.

Comment

sound good?
                              Cant F'N WAIT!!!!! I absolutley love THEE Game and for the 1st time everyone is gonna be sitting together 10 deep... I may scare a few during the game, LOL
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                                Cant F'N WAIT!!!!! I absolutley love THEE Game and for the 1st time everyone is gonna be sitting together 10 deep... I may scare a few during the game, LOL
                                war paint this year like big fan?
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X