Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Matt can have mine. I'll get my steak plain.
    i can tell your a republican by your bad taste in food
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

    Comment


    • anybody ask Dezz if hes going this year?
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
        anybody ask Dezz if hes going this year?
        As if he really exists.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
          anybody ask Dezz if hes going this year?
          of all the times i've brought it up....he responded once, with "maybe"......so do you feel up to the challenge of deciphering that answer?!? lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            of all the times i've brought it up....he responded once, with "maybe"......so do you feel up to the challenge of deciphering that answer?!? lol
            sounds like there's a better chance I'll be at the game than dezz. (I'll be on a flight home)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
              i'll bring your new cruz jersey
              cool thanks Matt !

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Matt can have mine. I'll get my steak plain.
                You guys should try Buenos Aires steakhouse in the city, if you're looking for a good steak. I'm sure Matt knows of alot more places than me, but that would be my recommendation

                Comment


                • yeah I will go pick up the Canopy (EZ up) tomorrow, we have parking passes right? and where are we meeting up and everything is it all set up yet I haven't been paying attention lol.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                    You guys should try Buenos Aires steakhouse in the city, if you're looking for a good steak. I'm sure Matt knows of alot more places than me, but that would be my recommendation
                    you clearly haven't met matt yet :P

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                      you clearly haven't met matt yet :P
                      Lol. I'm working on being nicer to people. Step 1: lie more.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                        yeah I will go pick up the Canopy (EZ up) tomorrow, we have parking passes right? and where are we meeting up and everything is it all set up yet I haven't been paying attention lol.
                        I have a parking pass...I was told Lando picked some up too i think?

                        Yea, I'd like to know if we're meeting at Wendys and then making the convoy into the lot? I say the earlier we plan to meet at Wendys, the better shot we all have at arriving on time. lmao...
                        Every year is a problem it seems haha
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          I have a parking pass...I was told Lando picked some up too i think?

                          Yea, I'd like to know if we're meeting at Wendys and then making the convoy into the lot? I say the earlier we plan to meet at Wendys, the better shot we all have at arriving on time. lmao...
                          Every year is a problem it seems haha
                          I believe thats the plan at least Lando made mention of it ...is this the same place Jake and I met up with you guy?...Lando got three passes one of which I'm getting...I can carry a few people in I'd say at least four....


                          I need to get a gps for the trip any recomends
                          Last edited by byron; 10-05-2012, 01:31 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by byron View Post
                            I believe thats the plan at least Lando made mention of it ...is this the same place Jake and I met up with you guy?...Lando got three passes one of which I'm getting...I can carry a few people in I'd say at least four....


                            I need to get a gps for the trip any recomends
                            Ummm yea, i think that year we all met at that Wendys. You guys met up with Matt and Blondie and Lando first though right? But i do recall seeing you at wendys haha
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by byron View Post

                              I need to get a gps for the trip any recomends
                              hehe, youre gonna go buy one?

                              I got a TomTom a few years back, its great!! I've used a garmin before also, but the touch controls were smaller, as was the screen....idk, i dont use it that often i guess cuz its not like i go on trips weekly....but it was a great purchase....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Ummm yea, i think that year we all met at that Wendys. You guys met up with Matt and Blondie and Lando first though right? But i do recall seeing you at wendys haha
                                haha.. yeah... you were there also... Lando and Matt road in with us and Amanda rode in with you I think...lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X