Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My buddy just asked me a question, and i didnt know how to respond.

    Why didnt Wilson play more than 2 snaps in the 2nd half? He broke off that huge run....but why did AB get 30 carries even in junk time? Just letting him pad his stats, or what? Personally i didn't care or anything, but it is odd, considering AB is an injury risk anytime he moves. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      My buddy just asked me a question, and i didnt know how to respond.

      Why didnt Wilson play more than 2 snaps in the 2nd half? He broke off that huge run....but why did AB get 30 carries even in junk time? Just letting him pad his stats, or what? Personally i didn't care or anything, but it is odd, considering AB is an injury risk anytime he moves. lol
      Bradshaw hater!!!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
        Bradshaw hater!!!!
        I was ok with it while watching the game.....but in retrospec it IS fairly uncommon to have your #1 back in the entire game during a blowout like that....
        So i guess it was kind of odd.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
          Remember, Dezz is Pizz and Pizz is Dezz, so he's actually been to a bunch of THEE Game's

          Comment


          • Good Ole Pez

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I was ok with it while watching the game.....but in retrospec it IS fairly uncommon to have your #1 back in the entire game during a blowout like that....
              So i guess it was kind of odd.
              Stop hating on Bradshaw Pez, he's the best RB the Giants have ever had, see how he stole that playstation back in College? he's fast, so fast you can't even tell when he runs into your house and steals your video games!

              He's like the flash!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                Stop hating on Bradshaw Pez, he's the best RB the Giants have ever had, see how he stole that playstation back in College? he's fast, so fast you can't even tell when he runs into your house and steals your video games!

                He's like the flash!
                I....I don't even......
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                  Stop hating on Bradshaw Pez, he's the best RB the Giants have ever had, see how he stole that playstation back in College? he's fast, so fast you can't even tell when he runs into your house and steals your video games!

                  He's like the flash!
                  last year moorehead had an Eli awakening, this year you guys had a bradshaw wake up call
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                  Comment


                  • Hey guys god it was good to see everybody again...If not for my wife agreeing to go I doubt I would have made it down ....She did all the heavy driving through NY and NJ she Awesome ! .......we only got lost once but this nice man moved his cones out of the way so we could U-turn and all was well...Big thanks to Amanda and Matt for all their hard work putting this together every year...Great food ..thanks to the chiefs Amanda and Kase !... Good friends ! and Giants football .....Awesome!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                      I got there at like 8:04...sorry, the last 3 times I've been there I've been waiting for 30+ minutes anyhow so forgive me if I think the 8:00 time is not really concrete lol.
                      i had to buy ice - in the words of you - blow me
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                        last year moorehead had an Eli awakening, this year you guys had a bradshaw wake up call
                        man I screwed up big time given the chain of events this year with him... I had him on the bench .....oh well I suck

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by byron View Post
                          man I screwed up big time given the chain of events this year with him... I had him on the bench .....oh well I suck
                          In my work league this week.....

                          Cruz ~22 points
                          Colston ~40 points
                          James Jones ~22 points
                          Bradshaw ~30 points
                          Arian ~ 28 points
                          Vernon Davis 16 points

                          I didn't even need Flacco/Stafford to decimate my opponent this week. lol
                          Last edited by JPizzack; 10-09-2012, 12:13 PM.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            In my work league this week.....

                            Cruz ~22 points
                            Colston ~40 points
                            James Jones ~22 points
                            Bradshaw ~30 points
                            Arian ~ 28 points
                            Vernon Davis 16 points

                            I didn't even need Flacco/Stafford to decimate my opponent this week. lol
                            wow.....what was your week total

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by byron View Post
                              wow.....what was your week total
                              189.8.....lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                                last year moorehead had an Eli awakening, this year you guys had a bradshaw wake up call
                                Eli sucked in 2010 and I said so. He was much improved in 2011.

                                It was Eli who had the awakening. Probably inspired by Moorehead.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X