This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips that should have been caught = #1/2/3/25---QTY - 4
    Bad passes, just bad Eli's fault = #4/6/7/8/11/13/14/16/18/19/22/23/24---QTY - 13
    Questionable Passes 50/50 fault = #5//9/10---QTY - 3
    Great defensive play = #20---QTY - 1
    Mistaken routes = #12/21---QTY - 2
    Not enough information (one quick reply couldn't see angles) = #15/17---QTY - 2

Ok Lawl I was wrong on route confusing causing the interceptions. (See I can be objective still )

That said I still stand by my opinion, the Receivers are the ones who made HUGE strides from 2010 to 2011 not Eli, Eli got better as he does every year but I think he's been getting better in a consistent way since he was drafted...I don't think he made any sort of major "leap" in the 2010-2011 seasons.

After watching the video I put 17 maybe 18 of those interceptions on Eli....still 31/18 isn't a terrible ratio...I doubt there would be complaints with that.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 10-10-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Ineresting. Since in 2011 they had no mini camps or training camps for the WR's to "learn how to play football"
      No sir....This was a determined effort by Eli to improve his play. I'm giving him credit for doing it. You are obviously an Eli hater who thinks he can't get better.
      I'm almost certain I heard a story that year about how Eli was holding a camp or something for the receivers to practice with him in the 2010-2011 off season/mini-camp time frame...so whether it was a sanctioned mini camp or not they practiced with Eli and developed a better connection and a better understanding of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
        I'm almost certain I heard a story that year about how Eli was holding a camp or something for the receivers to practice with him in the 2010-2011 off season/mini-camp time frame...so whether it was a sanctioned mini camp or not they practiced with Eli and developed a better connection and a better understanding of the game.
        Keep telling yourself that Eli didn't improve tremendously from 2010 to 2011. The objective facts suggest otherwise.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that Eli didn't improve tremendously from 2010 to 2011. The objective facts suggest otherwise.
          He improved, his "young" receivers Improved more, that's the objective answer.

your view is tinted, you want to make your previous hate of Eli during the 2010 season and earlier...worthwhile, the fact is, you hated Eli (even when he was a good/great QB) he didn't all the sudden become great in 2011 he was already great his receivers learned the game....as is expected from "second" year receivers.
          Last edited by DavenIII; 10-10-2012, 04:31 PM.

Comment

He improved, his "young" receivers Improved more, that's the objective answer.

your view is tinted, you want to make your previous hate of Eli during the 2010 season and earlier...worthwhile, the fact is, you hated Eli (even when he was a good/great QB) he didn't all the sudden become great in 2011 he was already great his receivers learned the game....as is expected from "second" year receivers.
            The only complaining you ever heard from me was after the 2010 season. This "Morehead hates Eli" crap is just that. My problem was much more with the oppressive Eli Cultists than Eli.
            You have no friggin idea what you're talking about.
            I don't want to get into how this all started because I'd be typing for a while. But the "anti Eli" thing is a bunch of crap from my perspective.

Comment

You have no friggin idea what you're talking about.
              Who called the right score for the THEE GAME again?

don't get all angry on me pappy, we just have different perspective, I really do think that Eli's supporting cast is the group that made the jump in ability in 2011 (well not the O-line or RB's pretty much just the WR's) you think Eli made some drastic improvement in his game...we can agree to disagree...this is Thee Thread after all

(you have to admit it's been more entertaining in here then usual today huh :P)

Comment

Tips that should have been caught = #1/2/3/25---QTY - 4Bad passes, just bad Eli's fault = #4/6/7/8/11/13/14/16/18/19/22/23/24---QTY - 13Questionable Passes 50/50 fault = #5//9/10---QTY - 3Great defensive play = #20---QTY - 1Mistaken routes = #12/21---QTY - 2Not enough information (one quick reply couldn't see angles) = #15/17---QTY - 2Ok Lawl I was wrong on route confusing causing the interceptions. (See I can be objective still )That said I still stand by my opinion, the Receivers are the ones who made HUGE strides from 2010 to 2011 not Eli, Eli got better as he does every year but I think he's been getting better in a consistent way since he was drafted...I don't think he made any sort of major "leap" in the 2010-2011 seasons.After watching the video I put 17 maybe 18 of those interceptions on Eli....still 31/18 isn't a terrible ratio...I doubt there would be complaints with that.
                i think its pretty clear that every one of your main thoughts have been flat out proven wrong. instead of having a factual basis backing your opinion, you plan to stick to a fantasy world. makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                  i think its pretty clear that every one of your main thoughts have been flat out proven wrong. instead of having a factual basis backing your opinion, you plan to stick to a fantasy world. makes sense.
                  yup now I'm on you and Moreheads level, you know, having an opinion without any "proof" to back it up, that said I still think young receivers making drastic improvements early in their career's is much more likely then a veteran QB making some huge leap in ability from his 7th to 8th year.

Comment

yup now I'm on you and Moreheads level, you know, having an opinion without any "proof" to back it up, that said I still think young receivers making drastic improvements early in their career's is much more likely then a veteran QB making some huge leap in ability from his 7th to 8th year.
                    You are certainly entitled to your opinion (albeit incorrect),

Comment

• what is up, biznatches
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        what is up, biznatches
                        sent you a trade offer.

Comment

sent you a trade offer.
                          Whatever it is...take it Pizz. He always screws himself with trades.

Comment

sent you a trade offer.
                            Yea, I was looking at it.....

Don't think I'm going to do it. The player you are offering, though good, is underperforming. And mine have better upside, and I feel more comfortable with them at the moment.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Yea, I was looking at it.....

Don't think I'm going to do it. The player you are offering, though good, is underperforming. And mine have better upside, and I feel more comfortable with them at the moment.
                              he's not really under performing he was averaging about 14 pts per game his first 3 games, he had one bad game last week and was on bye two weeks ago so you don't have to worry about that anymore, but it's up to you, I think it's a mutually beneficial trade.
                              Last edited by DavenIII; 10-11-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• This Libyan coverup will be a thorn in Obamas side come election day. Cant wait until they debate foreign policy.

Comment

Working...
                                X