Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cant believe the 49ers completely abandoned the run in the second half. Great win yesterday. I think Prince is going to be something special.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Cant believe the 49ers completely abandoned the run in the second half. Great win yesterday. I think Prince is going to be something special.
      Yea i was surprised by that also....it's not even like it was a massive lead or anything.

      this will also hush the ppl who were on alex smith's **** for the past 12 months.....yea he doesnt throw INTs because he never throws for more than 10 yards. lol
      Once they took the chains off him, he was garbage....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
        Yea i was surprised by that also....it's not even like it was a massive lead or anything.

        this will also hush the ppl who were on alex smith's **** for the past 12 months.....yea he doesnt throw INTs because he never throws for more than 10 yards. lol
        Once they took the chains off him, he was garbage....
        I thought he was over rated last year but I dont think thats the case. Hes a decent Qb and he runs the offense well. Hes consistent for the most part. We got a lot of pressure on him yesterday. Great coverage down field. Bout damn time Perry

        Comment


        • Williams is much better than Blackburn...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Cant believe the 49ers completely abandoned the run in the second half. Great win yesterday. I think Prince is going to be something special.
            They abandoned it because the Giants made them one dimensional. Other then a few good runs by Gore, the Giants stuffed the run all game. Fewell called a great game, and the players executed it.

            Giants fan since the early 80s

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              I thought he was over rated last year but I dont think thats the case. Hes a decent Qb and he runs the offense well. Hes consistent for the most part. We got a lot of pressure on him yesterday. Great coverage down field. Bout damn time Perry
              I feel like he can only work in a really conservative offense. im not saying he's bad....but the dude has weapons he cant even use because he's limited by his own ability.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • In the first half....i was getting kind of disappointed in how we couldnt run on them. it was frustrating....and then we just opened their D up, and literally willed our run game and passing game lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                  In the first half....i was getting kind of disappointed in how we couldnt run on them. it was frustrating....and then we just opened their D up, and literally willed our run game and passing game lol
                  Im getting a bit frustrated with TC not giving Wilson more touches. The kid can play.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                    They abandoned it because the Giants made them one dimensional. Other then a few good runs by Gore, the Giants stuffed the run all game. Fewell called a great game, and the players executed it.
                    Ehhh I thought Gore was doing ok. Cant give up on the run. especially only down by 10 going into the second. Wow Just looked up, Gore only had 8 attempts for 36 yards. 4.5 a per carry. Maybe he got hurt.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Ehhh I thought Gore was doing ok. Cant give up on the run. especially only down by 10 going into the second. Wow Just looked up, Gore only had 8 attempts for 36 yards. 4.5 a per carry. Maybe he got hurt.
                      The blue print is out on the 49ers. Get up on them early and make Alex Smith have to beat you. It has been proven his whole career, when put into the situation to win a game he comes up short.

                      Giants fan since the early 80s

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Im getting a bit frustrated with TC not giving Wilson more touches. The kid can play.
                        There's no reason to be frustrated at all by anything from yesterday's game.
                        TC called a great game.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          There's no reason to be frustrated at all by anything from yesterday's game.
                          TC called a great game.
                          I agree for the most part but when Bradshaw wasnt moving the ball well a nice change of pace would be good.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            I agree for the most part but when Bradshaw wasnt moving the ball well a nice change of pace would be good.
                            But the results prove you wrong. they stuck with Bradshaw and it paid off.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              But the results prove you wrong. they stuck with Bradshaw and it paid off.
                              I think our O-Line played great yesterday, it didn't seem to matter who was running the ball everyone was successful...Bradshaw still runs really hard..always has, I question sometimes his decision making with his runs...but he does always give 100+% on every carry...no one can take that away from him.

                              Wilson is so freaking fast though...he's just on a completely different level, that said protecting Eli is still the most important job any RB on our team has.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                But the results prove you wrong. they stuck with Bradshaw and it paid off.
                                Well never get to see the results of changing the pace, so Im not wrong. And correct me if Im wrong but wasnt your position after week 1 it "hurts the team when hes not out there." I think you even made a thread about it.


                                the last two games, his first carries were Big runs. Time to give the kid a little slack on that leash. Nothing wrong with rotating 2 good backs. we want Bradshaws ankles and feet healthy come playoffs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X