Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I hope this momentum carries us into the rougher half of our schedule. We looked like the playoff Giants yesterday,not the "just skate by Giants"....
    Last edited by JPizzack; 10-15-2012, 01:17 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Well never get to see the results of changing the pace, so Im not wrong. And correct me if Im wrong but wasnt your position after week 1 it "hurts the team when hes not out there." I think you even made a thread about it.


      the last two games, his first carries were Big runs. Time to give the kid a little slack on that leash. Nothing wrong with rotating 2 good backs. we want Bradshaws ankles and feet healthy come playoffs.
      I'm not complaining about anything when we man handle a good team on the road like we did yesterday.
      The staff had a game plan and it worked perfectly.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Did anyone see the final moments of the Cowboys/Ravens game? Would of been livid if that was the Giants. 15 secs left and theyre standing around looking at each other, sidelines. How about line up,spike the ball and get one more play off and try to get 10 more yards for your kicker??? Couldnt believe it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Did anyone see the final moments of the Cowboys/Ravens game? Would of been livid if that was the Giants. 15 secs left and theyre standing around looking at each other, sidelines. How about line up,spike the ball and get one more play off and try to get 10 more yards for your kicker??? Couldnt believe it.
          I think the play ended with 22 or 23 seconds left PLUS a timeout. They could have run two more plays.
          Dallas is a completely defective team. Classic underachievers.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I think the play ended with 22 or 23 seconds left PLUS a timeout. They could have run two more plays.
            Dallas is a completely defective team. Classic underachievers.
            I love it....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
              I love it....
              I honestly felt bad for them. That was all on Garrett and Romo. So bad.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                I honestly felt bad for them. That was all on Garrett and Romo. So bad.
                **** that.....

                it's good comedy, and i LOVE when JERREH is spending money on losing. lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  I honestly felt bad for them. That was all on Garrett and Romo. So bad.
                  Fixed that for you.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • I can think of something else to complain about yesterday(although I wasnt really complaining about Wilson), and thats how awful Osi looks. The man CANNOT contain.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      I can think of something else to complain about yesterday(although I wasnt really complaining about Wilson), and thats how awful Osi looks. The man CANNOT contain.
                      That's because he stinks. He better not see much of the field against RGIII next week.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        I can think of something else to complain about yesterday(although I wasnt really complaining about Wilson), and thats how awful Osi looks. The man CANNOT contain.
                        I'm not going to disagree....

                        except we always talk about Osi.....yet Justin Tuck has been really bad this year.....the dude was an All-Pro, and now he looks like some random jobber we picked up as a last roster spot...

                        I dont know, i've been disappointed with him.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                          I'm not going to disagree....

                          except we always talk about Osi.....yet Justin Tuck has been really bad this year.....the dude was an All-Pro, and now he looks like some random jobber we picked up as a last roster spot...

                          I dont know, i've been disappointed with him.
                          Tuck isnt himself but he did get a few shots in early yesterday.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Tuck isnt himself but he did get a few shots in early yesterday.
                            Oh? cuz he didnt even touch a ball-carrier yesterday.
                            Are you saying he was a second too late on sacks? if so, must have missed it.

                            I did see however Eli get absolutely leveled after a pass by i think it was Smith.....very close to being a roughing call(not that i ever think they should be roughing calls....)
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • In Reese We Trust


                              Osi Umenyiora (48) had more defensive snaps than Justin Tuck (40) or Mathias Kiwanuka (38). JPP had the most among d-linemen with 51.





                              Comment



                              • lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X