This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Honestly.....JPP looked like a friggin moron there.
    man, youre like the oldest person ever.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Im tired of seeing this defense underachieve. Tired of competing with scrub teams. Tired of no safety help. Cant stop the pass, cant stop the run. I think we had one 3 and out yesterday. Defense cant get off the field.....Wanted to punch Perry after seeing him laugh on the sidelines after Moss' 2nd TD. Moss? Is this 2005? To much talent to be sub par.

Comment

• Dont get me wrong. Eli was off yesterday and Gilbride made some bone headed calls as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
          man, youre like the oldest person ever.....
          lol. If you listen to the song and watch the gif at the same time jpp does it fairly well....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Im tired of seeing this defense underachieve. Tired of competing with scrub teams. Tired of no safety help. Cant stop the pass, cant stop the run. I think we had one 3 and out yesterday. Defense cant get off the field.....Wanted to punch Perry after seeing him laugh on the sidelines after Moss' 2nd TD. Moss? Is this 2005? To much talent to be sub par.
            well....I think the FIRST time playing against RG3 was going to be the roughest for us.....

goddamn, is he so good....at everything....

the defense looked ok on the short game...but once again, the secondary looked shot....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• we are VERY bad against mobile QB's period.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                we are VERY bad against mobile QB's period.
                yep
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• skip bayless said Eli isnt human and Archie created him in a lab. lol

Comment

skip bayless said Eli isnt human and Archie created him in a lab. lol
                    lol....random that skip bayless said anything remotely positive >.<
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

we are VERY bad against mobile QB's period.
                      How did we do vs. Cam Newton?
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        How did we do vs. Cam Newton?
                        pretty good, my point still stands though, we play poor defense against mobile quarterbacks more often then not.

Comment

pretty good, my point still stands though, we play poor defense against mobile quarterbacks more often then not.
                          Yea, we played well against Cam, but traditionally, we play lousy against running QBs, Vince Young used to give us issues even lol. Vick we've been kind of hit or miss....youd figure after playing against him 5+ times, we'd have it down...but, not so much.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I think Cam is over rated. Theyre 1-5. Werent that good last year. And he takes losses worse than me. He gets depressed, cant have that in a qb.

Comment

I think Cam is over rated. Theyre 1-5. Werent that good last year. And he takes losses worse than me. He gets depressed, cant have that in a qb.
                              Well, when you have the #1 overall pick, you don't just miraculously become better.

Unless you're the Lions with Matt Stafford....that escalated quickly lol. Hopefully they get their **** together and make the north interesting.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                                Well, when you have the #1 overall pick, you don't just miraculously become better.

Unless you're the Lions with Matt Stafford....that escalated quickly lol. Hopefully they get their **** together and make the north interesting.
                                Thats true. But still I dont believe in these mobile qbs and I dont think theyll ever be successful on this level. Sure theyll get pretty stats but when they go against good defenses they usually fold. They try and do to much at times.

Comment

Working...
                                X