This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    remember Eli taking a half hour to run into the endzone on the Giants only TD.
    Too bad that was before he invented his td celebrations.

Comment

That's what I remember from that game :P that and people sliding for 10-15 yards after falling down out of bounds :P

Comment

HAHA, i honestly don't remember.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• busy morning in here?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• always

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              always
              i miss the glory days in here. lol

back when I could scroll for 20 mins without posting to entertain myself --___--
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• dont we all.

Comment

• Ok guys, someone has to have a RB they are willing to give up that could start on my team over Ben Tate or Danny Woodhead that they are willing to give up for a stud like Mike Wallace, I'll even throw in Felix Jones to replace your guy this week also since Murray is out...Foster is on a by this week and I'll be pissed if I have to start felix jones against the giants because none of you guys like to wheel and deal.

Comment

• SF going to the WS baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                      SF going to the WS baby
                      Grats yo. Can't say I expected it, but, do the rest of us a favor and give em hell!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Hunter Pence: 1 Swing, 3 hits. lol

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                          Ok guys, someone has to have a RB they are willing to give up that could start on my team over Ben Tate or Danny Woodhead that they are willing to give up for a stud like Mike Wallace, I'll even throw in Felix Jones to replace your guy this week also since Murray is out...Foster is on a by this week and I'll be pissed if I have to start felix jones against the giants because none of you guys like to wheel and deal.
                          Everyone wants RB's. Even G now has a problem with his guys getting hurt. You're lucky you have Felix Jones right now.
                          I'll give you Hardesty who is valuable with Richardson on the shelf.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                            I'll be pissed if I have to start felix jones against the giants because none of you guys like to wheel and deal.
                            I'm sorry, but I don't see how the rest of us would care that your team is struggling with a bye week issue. lol....we ARE competing, right? juuuust checking.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                              I'm sorry, but I don't see how the rest of us would care that your team is struggling with a bye week issue. lol....we ARE competing, right? juuuust checking.
                              Because we can take advantage of it and help our team.
                              This notion is lost on you?
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Because we can take advantage of it and help our team.
                                This notion is lost on you?
                                only if you have something to give. looking at my team, the only players i have available to him are handcuffs, and brandon lloyd would be on the block if wallace is being considered.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X